Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dale Stephens

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Is he likely to be fit for Sunday?

Please tell me he is. I don't blame JFC for his performance, as he's still a kid and did his best, but if he makes way for Stephens then we are going to be so much stronger.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
I would bring Ince back, I think Oscar will stick with JFC.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Is he likely to be fit for Sunday?

Please tell me he is. I don't blame JFC for his performance, as he's still a kid and did his best, but if he makes way for Stephens then we are going to be so much stronger.

game passed him by by didn't it.....Crofts/Stephens...you do wonder how things might have been

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Just wasn't meant to be for us this season you feel. Crofts and Stephens are integral parts of our midfield and I can't wait to see them to play together next season. All due respect to JFC and Orlandi but JFC is still very much learning the game at this level and Orlandi still doesn't look fully up to speed.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
game passed him by by didn't it.....Crofts/Stephens...you do wonder how things might have been

Totally agree. Pointless to dwell too long on what might have been but our midfield would be an entirely different proposition with those two in it. Take the 2 best central midfielders out of any team in the country and they'll be affected (especially as AC and DS are the ones most likely to break into the box). Hope people take that into account that if we can't turn things round. .

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
A lady said on the train home that he was training Wed and Thurs and said he could be back for Sunday.

We saw him outside the player's lounge/sports bar after the game with his foot in a cast. He is out for the season.

Have to play Ince on Sunday. Be surprised if Buckley is fit, so start with Solly instead - great skill yesterday to make Sammon look the chump he is.

PG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here