Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the 2nd leg cancelled??!!

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
So, I'm back from the game and thought I'd see what the good folk of NSC have to say and all I have managed to find are threads saying sack Oscar, this or that player is sh**.

What's up people?!

We have just limited the league'a top scorers to ONE shot on target, had at least one penalty not given that we should have had, seen their keeper get MOM and been very unlucky to lose by one goal.

Why all the despair and turning on the 'coach'? Does anyone think he told them to play well for 20 minutes, score and then drop off? Of course he didn't.

We are playing a team that finished 3rd, 13 points ahead of us and there was very little between us.

Roll on Sunday and let's see what happens, this tie is still very much alive people!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The way their fans celebrated them holding on to the win at the final whistle, I thought that the rules had been changed to make it a single leg!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm going large on us getting through. We will go close.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Steve M isn't confident about winning just yet judging by his interview, we played well and his team had no option than to park the bus and put 11 behind the ball. All this Derby taught us a lesson bollocks is bollocks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I think he took a big gamble tonight as they sat back in the 2nd half and had a couple of chances where they could have killed the game when they broke.

Hopefully Schteve will pay for this, come on Connor Salmon is sh1te yet he came on early.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
From where I was nobody "turned on the coach". Bit more luck and we'd be up going into the 2nd leg at least level. Not over yet, next goal crucial.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
So, I'm back from the game and thought I'd see what the good folk of NSC have to say and all I have managed to find are threads saying sack Oscar, this or that player is sh**.

What's up people?!

We have just limited the league'a top scorers to ONE shot on target, had at least one penalty not given that we should have had, seen their keeper get MOM and been very unlucky to lose by one goal.

Why all the despair and turning on the 'coach'? Does anyone think he told them to play well for 20 minutes, score and then drop off? Of course he didn't.

We are playing a team that finished 3rd, 13 points ahead of us and there was very little between us.

Roll on Sunday and let's see what happens, this tie is still very much alive people!!

whenever we have scored the 1st goal this season we have sat back and parked the bus who instruments that tactic if it not Garcia

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
whenever we have scored the 1st goal this season we have sat back and parked the bus who instruments that tactic if it not Garcia

The players.

Did we sit back at Leicester? Or against Charlton?

How many times do you hear managers say after the game that players dropped deeper and deeper and they were telling them to get up the pitch? Sometimes players get cautious and don't do what they are told.

Poyet said at Sunderland that he tells them what to do and once they got on the pitch they did different things, eventually they got the message and see where they ended up.

I think our players are supremely confident in how they defend and sometimes they try to hold what they have. It's not, in my opinion, a direct instruction from Oscar.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The players.

Did we sit back at Leicester? Or against Charlton?

How many times do you hear managers say after the game that players dropped deeper and deeper and they were telling them to get up the pitch? Sometimes players get cautious and don't do what they are told.

Poyet said at Sunderland that he tells them what to do and once they got on the pitch they did different things, eventually they got the message and see where they ended up.

I think our players are supremely confident in how they defend and sometimes they try to hold what they have. It's not, in my opinion, a direct instruction from Oscar.

Are you saying gracias is so shit a manager that his players ignore him are you realy saying that,poyet only blamed the sunderland players when relegation was on the cards , now he is taking all the credit for them staying up, what a wanker

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
No team has ever won from behind to make the Championship playoff final in the 2nd leg. I believe that history that heavy must show something.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Derby will be shitting themselves in-front of their own crowd knowing there's a strong possibility they could fall to pieces if they go a goal down.

It does happen.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I don't believe that for one minute but IF it's true, time for history to be made!
No team has ever won from behind to make the Championship playoff final in the 2nd leg. I believe that history that heavy must show something.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
They have fallen into our trap, we always have dramas.
We will score a last minute goal on Sunday to take into extra time and then clinch it on the penalty shoot out.
I don't expect anything else.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I though we were bloody fantastic! Seriously!
Unlike most of the league games I've been to this season where we have looked very average, I was just pleased that we played like it meant everything to us.
We were unlucky not to get at least a draw and I thought we gave a great account of ourselves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here