Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where was the passion tonight?

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
seriously nobody from that squad apart from Calde and CMS have a real passion for the club in a game situation like this. Gordon Greer is the worst, watching him tonight was just bollocking everyone and leader with fight. Oh well, roll on sunday, i think the first goal will decide who going to wembley:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
seriously nobody from that squad apart from Calde and CMS have a real passion for the club in a game situation like this. Gordon Greer is the worst, watching him tonight was just bollocking everyone and leader with fight. Oh well, roll on sunday, i think the first goal will decide who going to wembley:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

Q. Where was the passion tonight?
A. Crofts is injured currently, Barnes was sold in January.

Jimmy Grimble

Maybe they used up all up their 'passion' at Forest.

Jesus wept.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I thought we showed plenty of passion tonight, would you have said the same if the game had ended 1-1 without their slice of luck?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
What a bollocks OP. Plenty of passion, slightly deficient in craft and luck though.

We put a shift in tonight, it wasn't enough. Sunday we go again!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Q. Where was the passion tonight?
A. Crofts is injured currently, Barnes was sold in January.

Crofts is a major blow, as is Barnes. But do remember we have got into the playoffs without them in the second half of the season. I do agree that Crofts would have changed the game.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
We showed passion tonight. Just because the players aren't screaming at each other and flying into every tackle doesn't mean they don't care.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
As 'average' as his overall performance continues to be, I actually SAW Orlandi get right stuck in a couple of times. Nice to see that has improved.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
What are you defining as 'passion' anyway?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
This is a rather odd OP.

So, a passionless team managed to keep hold of the ball for 60% of the time (rising to 70% in the second half), restricted the 3rd place team to one shot; had more shots on target and more shots off target; had more corners.

All that from a passionless team?

There's lots of faults, and on occasions the team have seemed to lack drive, but last night wasn't one of those times. Jesse, Ward, Calde, Kaz, Buckley, Greer, Ulloa - I though they all showed passion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here