Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Let Oscar build his own side next season or get rid.

he is tacticaly inept,will not get this club promoted,we only reached the play offs because of our keepers clean sheets,sitting back once we score is a ridiculous tactic needs to go now.That game tonight was ours for the taking and we blew it again , the best form of defence is attack:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Last edited:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I say give him another season and then judge him.

It was a mess tonight given the good start but let's see what Oscar does Sunday

gully1984

May 3, 2014
I can't believe we are slating our coach! We are in the play offs. Absurd. Positive support only is needed at moment. FFS

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I must say I thought the bloke was way out of his depth, but in the last few weeks he has won me over
if the worst happens then a mini-clearout and let him get on with it

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Compared to some games this season that was - IMHO - no mess. Completely different result but much better shape and approach than Yeovil home game - to take a recent e.g.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
he is tactictaly inept,will not get this club promoted,we only reached the play offs because of our keepers clean sheets,sitting back once we score is a ridiculous tactic needs to go now

He plays the hand he is delt.

We witnessed tonight by derby how the system we play should be used but we are not good enough to implement it like they do.

I thought we did well in the 2nd half tonight & probably deserved a draw.

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
he is tacticaly inept,will not get this club promoted,we only reached the play offs because of our keepers clean sheets,sitting back once we score is a ridiculous tactic needs to go now.That game tonight was ours for the taking and we blew it again , the best form of defence is attack:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

What shite you talk, jeezus...:tosser:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Usual over-reactions. Put Stephens and Crofts in that game and it would have been very different. Deserved at least a draw.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull

I find it strange you can call him tactically inept when you see where he has learnt his trade. We must remember that we only see a fraction of the full picture that he sees in terms of the squad, the opposition etc etc

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
He plays the hand he is delt.

We witnessed tonight by derby how the system we play should be used but we are not good enough to implement it like they do.

I thought we did well in the 2nd half tonight & probably deserved a draw.

How the hell did we deserve a draw derby scored more goals than us, that means they deserved to win,pretty passing and a new stadium does not mean we deserve to win or draw anything,goals win games

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Even if we lose on Sunday we have had a good season. Dealing with all the injuries we have had, a stroppy player who has now departed and some sad departures...we've done bloody well

Tory Boy

Jun 14, 2004
Brighton
How many of those players are actually his?

Clear out soon, and we will see what comes in.

This division or above.

TB

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I thought we went about it the right way and we tried to play football, whereas Derby pretty much parked the bus and only played for the break. Derby one shot on target two goals says it all really.

Shots
14 / 6
On target
5 / 1
Corners
11 / 4
Fouls
20 / 13

I enjoyed the game, not the result but this was only the begining.

All to play for at Derby, March and Ince to start instead of Buckly (hamstring) and JFC a little lacking tonight.

At least we have topped last season now by actually scoring a goal.

phonetichalo

Feb 17, 2009
Argentina
It amazes me what some fans expect from this club.
http://www.bigclubornot.co.uk/brighton&hovealbion.html

Was sat only dreaming of days and seasons like this a withdean.
Take a good look at some of the clubs around us and ones we have finished ahead of.
Im all for wanting to be the best club in the world. but a little bit of reality wouldn't hurt.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
If he does not change his tactics Sunday we will lose, he then needs to be sacked

If we sacked Oscar, after reaching the play-offs this year, we would be the laughing stock of the football league.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here