Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

away fans

Dec 29, 2011
Very average. We need to go up to their place on Sunday and let them hear what a real away following sounds like :albion:

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Good following I thought sounded loud from Wsu upper much better than the über fans in the north that lost their tongue after the equaliser.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was a bigger day out than any other team has had at our place this year. And we gave them extra tickets. Surely that's a stupid thing to do. We'd be better off with a few grand less, but not having the opposing team cheered on so well.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
best ive heard for a long time:clap2:

Whoop fxxkin eee! Try to focus on making an atmosphere yourself if you are at the game, and also stop praising the opposition, do you clap the away fan figures? :facepalm:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Celebrated the final whistle as if they'd already made it to Wembley. I hope their team go into the game thinking the same!

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Best away support at the Amex this season IMO. They did have the advantage of extra allocation though.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I thought they were OK given the occasion and their numbers. But credit to our lot, the atmosphere was good most of the time, the North were finally in unison for long periods, and even the East were getting involved. Me included, and I'll be the first to admit I've had a quiet season ...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why were they singing ei ei eio league matches have finished they cannot go up the table and the Wembley song was a bit premature. Did they sing anything else

D

Deleted member 18477

Any away fans in a semi final playoff game would have been decent... Especially if winning!

Fair play to derby though. They're a quality side this year and they deserved their 3rd place finish.

Dec 19, 2011
Hove
Derby were very noisy throughout, by far the best away fans this year, but you would expect that for a play off game.

We were also the loudest we have been this season, again as you would expect for the play offs!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I thought they were OK given the occasion and their numbers. But credit to our lot, the atmosphere was good most of the time, the North were finally in unison for long periods, and even the East were getting involved. Me included, and I'll be the first to admit I've had a quiet season ...

I agree our fans deserve some credit - we were better than we have been all season.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Derby were very noisy throughout, by far the best away fans this year, but you would expect that for a play off game.

We were also the loudest we have been this season, again as you would expect for the play offs!

We've been poor this year at home, they only got going when they scored. At 1-0 they were the perverbial church mouse.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
best ive heard for a long time:clap2:

Are you on Morphine ??? WTF !!! They sang about three times the whole game, awful vocal support considering how many of them there were

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Are you on Morphine ??? WTF !!! They sang about three times the whole game, awful vocal support considering how many of them there were
Absurd comment. They were singing very loudly for most of the game. Decent bunch of fans too, supporting their team with real passion, and no hint of trouble.

As usual, people in the North Stand get an exaggerated impression of their own noise while hearing very little of their opponents'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here