Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackail-smith?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I hope he stays in the summer, he seems to be 100% committed to the cause of the team and also seems to be glad that he is getting played, not expecting to be played

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
After seeing him chase down their keeper my fears about him losing his pace are well and truly put to bed, come on Macca see you at the Ipro.SEAGULLS

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I always thought he flatters to deceive and is better at running around and expending energy than actually creating/scoring goals. But fair's fair, it was a great cross for the winner on Saturday, and tonight he was full of energy and really seemed up for the battle in the short time he was on. I suspect he'll have a point to prove now that he's (hopefully) fit again.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Just have to wonder why the **** it took Pinky and Perky until the 80th minute to bring him on, then play a striker out on the right. FFS with a minute to go he was collecting the ball of Kuzszcak in the right back position.

If only we played strikers as strikers, we might have a chance of signing a new one in the summer. But what striker worth anything, is going to come here and play that role!

Needs to start Sunday!!! Needed to start tonight, or at the very least get more than 10 poxy minutes

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Thought he looked good when he finally got on. Oscar can't risk giving him too many minutes whilst he's still finding match fitness. If you bring him on at 60 mins and he tires at 85 we could get stung. Still, great to see him back.

Played 90 mins for u21s about month ago and seemed fine (and scored after 90 mins).

He did more in 10 mins tonight than Ulloa did in 90.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Would love to see him play 90 minutes up front with Leo, he's looked really sharp in the last two games. Front three of Leo, CMS and Kaz for Sunday would show real intent. Unfortunately, as another poster has suggested, we seem to be shackled by a contractual need to play Lingard in every game.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here