Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joe Cole spotted at the Amex

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
You sat in front of him, but no photo?

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
My mate got a photo with him, but he was there with a few Ex-Chelsea players. Most likely nothing to see here.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
:lolol: i saw he was released and wondered how long it would take. would be a cracking signing, he would suit us so well.

cant afford him

and this is just as predictable. you know this because...? its up to the club, manager and player to decide.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Just spoke to a steward in Bennett's field who reckons he signed the contract

Dec 29, 2011
and this is just as predictable. you know this because...? its up to the club, manager and player to decide.

It's a sensible assumption based on the fact we lost out on Conway due to wages. Most likely Cole would command more because of his ability, what makes you think we can afford him?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Mark McGee was there, as he is quitting his job as assistant Scotland Manager to rejoin the Albion when Oscar leaves for Norwich in the Summer, as for Joe Cole, He was there because he's signing, he wanted to watch how we played, because he is signing in the summer, as were Frank Lampard and other players that have been rumoured to be signing for us... :laugh:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
It's a sensible assumption based on the fact we lost out on Conway due to wages. Most likely Cole would command more because of his ability, what makes you think we can afford him?

good post and i certainly dont want to be signing a has been,who has done **** all last year,on stupid money!!

nyseagull

Oct 10, 2003
Brighton
Presumably spoke to the same steward as BHA96. He seemed most amused that Joe Cole was stuck in Bennets Field whilst we got on the buses back to the Racecourse. Sounded like a done deal though. According to the steward anyway.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here