Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forster-Caskey

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Still got promise but playing at to high a level at the moment. Season in a League 1 with a team who play possession football would do him good. Oxford was not the right team for his development.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Poor game tonight. Don't understand these shortsighted people who demand world class football from a 20 year old in his first full season at professional level. Could probably benefit froma loan spell next season

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Appeared to have a poor game tonight but not sure who was to blame. Seemed to me he was playing in front of the back four in the Ince role while Ince sat on the bench. Was I seeing things or is that how everyone else saw it?

More than once he was behind the back 4 as we were going forward

Seasider

Jul 9, 2003
Maidenhead
Worst 1st half performance from an Albion player I can remember in a long time! Gave the ball way almost every time in dangerous positions, got out muscled and out sprinted continuously! The second half he improved his game by becoming anonymous! Needs to drop a league and develop more creative ability!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Performed almost calamitously at times. Sorry to see on occasion. He's a steady sideways passer and works tirelessly, but needs to make a difference, and that certainly didn't happen positively tonight. He wasn't the cause of our downfall though. Derby were settled and had a cutting edge when they needed it. And the bigger players we have didn't run the show,

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Worst 1st half performance from an Albion player I can remember in a long time! Gave the ball way almost every time in dangerous positions, got out muscled and out sprinted continuously! The second half he improved his game by becoming anonymous! Needs to drop a league and develop more creative ability!

This unfortunately is an accurate assessment

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Massively out of his depth, not good enough in any department tonight.

I was perplexed as to why he was playing in a holding role for most of the game. Seemed a very strange decision. He drifted forward towards the end of the game but offered very little and isn't ready to compete at this level physically and tactically. He practically jogged back when we conceded the penalty. We should have played Andrews and Ince, two defensive midfielders to stop Derby counter attacking. That's the only thing Oscar got wrong tonight. Apart from that I thought it was harsh on us to lose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here