Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
So disappointing tonight. Gave the ball away more than anything else he did this evening.

Highly doubt he will start on Sunday

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Agreed - probably our worst player tonight but closely followed by JFC.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I don't think Orlandi or Spanish Dave will be with us next season, if for no other reason their beards are simply not up to scratch.

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
was surprised Orlandi lasted til 70 mins, should have been taken off long before, you could see he was so tired....

happyseagull

Dec 15, 2008
Loughborough
Like Orlandi but surprised that he's been picked for the last couple of games when not match fit, should have stuck with the team that beat Leicester 4-1, that was a joy to watch

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Orlandi JFC is 19 years old. Let's not make him the fall guy for this. Derby just played better than us, but it's not over yet...

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Orlandi JFC is 19 years old. Let's not make him the fall guy for this. Derby just played better than us, but it's not over yet...

Not sure it's a case of making him a fall guy. Just making observations for alternatives to replace him for next leg.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I thought Orlandi was the best of our central 3 by some distance, he is light years ahead of the rest is the problem.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
So disappointing tonight. Gave the ball away more than anything else he did this evening.

Highly doubt he will start on Sunday

He wasn't great I'd agree, but you're forgetting Keith Andrews as the worst, who finally achieved what appears to be his life goal, the double of 0% pass completion and 0% tackles won rate. Utter, utter toilet. Get Ince back in, at least he adds some physicality.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I thought Orlandi was great for the first twenty minutes, the most skilful player on the pitch. JFC was doing OK too. Then they all ran out of steam (not surprising as they were never going to keep up the pace they started off at).

Second half Orlandi was anonymous. I wonder if he's as fit as he thinks he is.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here