Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's officials

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
I agree there were a few possible penalty calls. But we are getting a reputation for diving.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Very poor I thought the ref, gave Ulloa nothing all night, bad decisions that we wouldn't get as the away team.

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
How on earth did the referee not even FLINCH when a Caskey PILE DRIVER smacked him in the side of the head?!

Thought he was quite a good ref; lino on the East touchline 2nd half however...

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I agree there were a few possible penalty calls. But we are getting a reputation for diving.

Regardless whether a ref thinks a team has a reputation or not ,when a player kicks another player in the penalty area and he goes down or pulls a players shirt in the box to stop him jumping it is a penalty in my book ...or should the ref and assistant think about the decision and then say .....well they have got a reputation so its a no from me .The officials were just not consistent and that is what irritates supporters and players.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
How on earth did the referee not even FLINCH when a Caskey PILE DRIVER smacked him in the side of the head?!

Thought he was quite a good ref; lino on the East touchline 2nd half however...

i thought they where all piss poor the lino on the west well i thought he was missing all game..

if thats the best officials weve got well god help us..

Feb 14, 2010
Absolutely clueless. We had two nailed on penalties not given and a shout for a third one but what cost us just as much was that dreadful, in fact more than dreadful challenge for their penalty. Clueless. Diving in, he didnt even get close to ball and cleaned him out. Sunday league standard, in fact it wasnt even that. But yes how the refs missed two blatant and one probable penalty is beyond me. So what was worse that challenge o=r the ref? Maybe the ref just shades it but its bloody close as they were both crap.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Absolutely clueless. We had two nailed on penalties not given and a shout for a third one but what cost us just as much was that dreadful, in fact more than dreadful challenge for their penalty. Clueless. Diving in, he didnt even get close to ball and cleaned him out. Sunday league standard, in fact it wasnt even that. But yes how the refs missed two blatant and one probable penalty is beyond me. So what was worse that challenge o=r the ref? Maybe the ref just shades it but its bloody close as they were both crap.

Spot on.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I have to be honest I'm surprised at how many people thought he was decent. Seemed to deem every 50/50 challenge a foul to Derby and some of the yellow cards he gave were completely needless. I didn't think he was terrible but he was pretty poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here