Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Empty Seats!!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
never going to beat the palace atmospher until the club join forces,palace been superb this season,thought we were ok tik they scored

phonetichalo

Feb 17, 2009
Argentina
Atmosphere sounded pretty poor on the tv and it looked like another fire drill:down: PALACE FANS KEPT GOING AT 3-0 DOWN BUT SEEMS OUR FANS DON'T HAVE THAT SPIRIT:moo:

LoL go to the game! and stop worrying about what palace are doing.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Zzzzz a crowd less than 10% under capacity on a school night with very little notice, as others have said let's focus on the football, we gave the third best team in the league a flippin' good game and bar a moment of exceptional bad luck almost got something out of the game.

Beardie

Oct 25, 2009
so which bits not spot on?

The bit where you post as a 'Brighton fan' having not gone to the biggest home game of the season and feel the need to bring everyone who was there even further down than a defeat like that makes us feel already! West upper sounded good to me! Bias, yes but at least I was there shouting and singing more than u!

Northern Monkey

Dec 5, 2012
You go to any football match you will always have a proportion of fans leaving early...

There's leaving early and there's not turning up at all. Surprised to see quite so many empty seats, but tbh it's been that way for more than a few games this season.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Play off semi at home is the biggest home game of the season. Should be a sell out.

4 day turnaround and on TV may have played a part don't you think?

Often seats are reserved for sponsors (the area in the East stand next to the away fans) maybe they weren't made available to the club until late (if at all?)

Can't believe people are focusing on a few empty seats now as their latest attention seeking escapade (pathetic)

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
For once I actually thought people stayed until the end. Looked ok from WSU. Not as bad as some league games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here