Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Directions and other matters

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Could someone give directions for the golf club. Is it Pyecombe golf club or is it a different course ?. I don't think its necessary for everyone to be there at 10 as the Argus will call me when they are in the area, so if half & dozen people could be there at 10 thats fine. Please bring a Brighton or Palace top.

What time do you think the presentations will be so I can let Douglas know.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
The golf course is HASSOCKS.

Will get directions for you but woodington Gull best to ask as were coming from north so probably different.

Everyone needs to be there at 10, if you havent paaid just before would be nice. by the putting green.

Douglas needs to be there from 3 really.
Gareth we have 29 of us playiong so have raised £145 minus £11 for a trophy.

On the day im also hoping to get a £ of everyone for nearest the pin & longest drive.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kev

I will do a small raffle, I have a bottle of Champagne but if anyone could donate anything on the day that would be great.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
If traveling south, on the A23, after Bolney and Hickstead turn-offs, take left hander onto A2300 to Burgess Hill. Over a couple of roundabouts, take a right to Hassocks. On about the fourth roundabout, take a right onto the A273. About a mile, on the left, a pub called something about goose or Pilgrim, just opposite, entrance to Hassocks Golf Club.

If north from Brighton-by-pass, take right hand fork for A273, (need to be in left hand lane ‘cos it goes under A23). Follow road for about 3-4 miles, straight over traffic-light controlled cross roads, about a mile on left hand side opposite the pub.

See you all on Friday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here