Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

15.33 from Southampton

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Are you on the 15.30 to London Victoria from Southampton then? That stops at Winchester then Woking (change) then Clapham Junc.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On my train app it is only cancelled as far as Emsworth. If you change at Barnham it will leave there at 16.33 and carry on from there on time. It's the 17.10 from Portslade, one of the ones I originally had on alert and it's not cancelled from there.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
On my train app it is only cancelled as far as Emsworth. If you change at Barnham it will leave there at 16.33 and carry on from there on time. It's the 17.10 from Portslade, one of the ones I originally had on alert and it's not cancelled from there.

Ok so I'll end up on my original train then. Thanks!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

That's the train that [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION] and I are intending to be on, having boarded Worthing way.

You have no interest in this information, but you have it now. Use it as you will.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ok so I'll end up on my original train then. Thanks!

So long as the National Rail app is accurate you will. They did exactly the same thing to the 17.33 on Tuesday. Having told the OH I'd be late I then had to eat humble pie as I picked up my original train at Barnham :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here