Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Streaming sites

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Due to child care arrangements i cant get to a pub tonight and I live in Leeds . Before I ring virginmedia and get sky sports package to watch the game tonight are their any good streaming sites that I can access?

Sorry if this has been posted recently, but I couldnt see any mention.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
As the game is being broadcast on Sky, it is virtually guaranteed that they'll be a good number of streams around. I'm sure the stream aficionados will be able to tell you which sites are better than others.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I had a few problems with Wiziwig, I just tapped in Sky Sports 1 live streaming for the Forest game and got an un interrupted viewing.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
http://www.footballstreaming.info/streams/todays-links/index.html

Footballstreaming is the one I use, most of the links at the top of a game's stream list are pretty good. If you see one called Sports-World, click on that one. I find that's the best.

The games haven't updated yet, but they should be okay in an hour or two.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Do you have to download the worrying, Flash lookalike knock off media players a lot of these sites seem to insist? They just scream "malware" to me...

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks seagully. I was unaware of Now.TV. I know the streaming sites are free, but its what else you download that worries me. So it looks like I will download Now.TV onto my PC , lead it into my TV and watch from there.

I use Now TV. Can get the app on Smart TVs and costs 9.99 for 24 hours coverage. May be worth doing?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Do you have to download the worrying, Flash lookalike knock off media players a lot of these sites seem to insist? They just scream "malware" to me...

No, you don't have to download ANYTHING.

My advice to download "Ad-block plus" from chrome extensions, so you get no pop ups or adverts. It should make browsing these types of websites easier.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Due to child care arrangements i cant get to a pub tonight and I live in Leeds . Before I ring virginmedia and get sky sports package to watch the game tonight are their any good streaming sites that I can access?

Sorry if this has been posted recently, but I couldnt see any mention.

You must have a mate or two with sky sports? Just get their log in and watch it on Sky Go ... perfect HD pic

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Thanks seagully. I was unaware of Now.TV. I know the streaming sites are free, but its what else you download that worries me. So it looks like I will download Now.TV onto my PC , lead it into my TV and watch from there.

Worth checking at your local supermarket for multi packs of Carling. Think they cost £6.99 and had a free Now TV Sky Sports pass with them recently. Saves you a few quid even if you don't drink the (piss poor) lager.

Edit. Looks like you might not even need to buy anything!

Enter your details on the below link and apparently you get a free pass.

http://www.carling.com/nowtv/

Last edited:

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
No, you don't have to download ANYTHING.

My advice to download "Ad-block plus" from chrome extensions, so you get no pop ups or adverts. It should make browsing these types of websites easier.

Thanks I'll try that for Sunday. I can at least get to the pub tonight :drink:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Given it's a big game it might be worth forking over the 9.99 to watch a good high quality reliable stream from sky

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Given it's a big game it might be worth forking over the 9.99 to watch a good high quality reliable stream from sky

.....which you can't get if you're on Virgin. However, they are offering Sky Sports at £13 a month for three months - but you can cancel after one month - so £13 for the play-offs (including the final if we get there) looks not a bad deal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here