Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New York Bar showing the game?

Centurion

Sep 2, 2012
After the joy of being at Forest on Saturday I am missing both semi finals legs to take the mrs to New York for her birthday, shocking I know! Anyone know of a bar near Central Park that will have the match on, all I can find on line is details of Premium League games and not showing on fox schedule! Please help.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Correct; Foleys is owned by my mate Shaun. He has about 18 TV's in his bar and there is an area set aside for the Albion game tonight.

It's on 33rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. Right next to the ESB. Lyndhurst 14 should be in attendance tonight?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Correct; Foleys is owned by my mate Shaun. He has about 18 TV's in his bar and there is an area set aside for the Albion game tonight.

It's on 33rd Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. Right next to the ESB. Lyndhurst 14 should be in attendance tonight?

I'm out of town on work today :rant: :rant: - but will be there for sure on Sunday

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Is it still there? Does your mate still own it?

I need somewhere in New York to watch the QPR game.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Is it still there? Does your mate still own it?
I need somewhere in New York to watch the QPR game.

Yes it is mate. I will make sure my mate Shaun knows someone will be coming in to watch it.

Cheers

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
Same again mate, me my old man and brother are out there for Newcastle and Bournemouth games,

Appreciate Bournemouth will be on a bit to early but do you think he will have the Newcastle game on?

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Get in touch with Football Factory at 6 West 33rd Street, that's my go to bar for Albion when in NYC.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here