Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whatever the score we don't want to see The FIRE DRILL at any point tonight .

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

There should be 30,000 to clap The Albion on and 30,000 to clap them off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Dream on, whatever the score on 75 mins there will be an exodus. Disappointing but people have every right to leave whenever they want. Just as long as they don't linger blocking my view as they exit I have no problem with it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Whatever the score, I shall be disappearing down the exit as soon as the whistle goes. School night for the youngster! (of course, heaven forbid we are 4-0 down with 10 minutes to go I might just leave a fraction earlier!!1

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As I've said before, we just have to accept there are two types of people who come to watch the Albion. Die hard who go to support and get behind the team and will stay til whatever hour the team are still on the pitch, and those who go to football passively and see it as entertainment.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Nothing wrong with a fire drill.

Makes the queues for the bar and trains better for the rest of us.

'Please do a fire drill, Please do a fire drill'... :lolol:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I'm surprised no one has mentioned early leavers on here before.
More importantly, nobody mentions the people who mention the early leaver issue.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
More importantly, nobody mentions the people who mention the early leaver issue.

So you think after 3 seasons of people doing it an extra thread on the subject will have an impact? Good luck to you, perhaps go and start another thread about the same thing.

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
School night, 1st leg, there will be a fire drill

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Perhaps we should actually have a real fire drill. That way people can leave without fear of embarrassment or ridicule.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I get the school night and the long distance travellers, but for arguments sake if we are 2-0 down with 10 minutes to go, there is still EVERYTHING to play for. Claw a single goal back and there is a game on Sunday, score two and it can change the whole complexion of the game.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
At the Goldstone, they opened the gates when there was 20 minutes left of the match. People would come in. Who'd have thought it?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here