Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play-offs League Table

Stumpy Tim

I was bored, so decided to do a league table on the four play-off teams. No huge surprises, but shows how much better Derby have been:

Team ----- Points ------GD
Derby -------12------- 3
QPR ---------8-------- -1
Brighton -----7-------- 0
Wigan -------7 ------ -2

The thing that surprised me is that Derby haven't drawn a single game in their 6 games. So anyone expecting a draw may be disappointed, and that gives me hope

IanH

9sept1978
Nov 6, 2010
Nice work. Might also be worth noting that if you look at results against the two promoted clubs, none of the other three won a single match out of the 12 games played whereas we Won 3 and Drew 1.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Glass half full - we have generally performed well against the top teams. Our home game against Derby was an exception due to a weakened side and we lost the away leg to an odd goal. Yes we can do this.

Glass half empty - We have never had a great run of form all season and too many times it has ended with a dreadful below par home performance. We are doomed !

Next job, remove the splinters from my backside.

Stumpy Tim

http://www.footballformguide.net/form/sky-bet-championship

Shows us catching up and how good Derby are. We need to shout our clackers off this evening to put us in front.

Interesting to look at who Derby played - pretty poor teams, and Derby have had no pressure on them as they were never going to catch Burnley & were never in danger of slipping out of the play-offs. Tonight is their first tough match for a while & the first time they've played with any sort of pressure on them. This pleases me

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Nailed on draw I think. We won't go all guns blazing, they will see a draw as a good result. Both think they've done okay. It's a draw.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here