Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Derby County ****Official Match Thread****

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Semi-Final (1st leg)
Venue:
American Express Community Stadium
Date: Thursday, 8 May 2014
Kick-off: 19:45 BST

Referee: ROGER EAST
Assistants: Ronald Ganfield and Marc Perry
Fourth Official: Kevin Friend

League play-off matches at Brighton
N/A

Head-to-head
• Derby won the corresponding fixture in the league back in January to complete the double.
• The Rams have a 17-13 lead in victories over the Seagulls in all competitions.
• Derby finished in 3rd position on 85 points, 3 places and 13 points ahead of Brighton.
Brighton
• Brighton ended the season on an 8-match unbeaten run (W4 D4).
• A Leo Ulloa goal in added time at Nottingham Forest helped Brighton push Nigel Adkins' Reading out of the play-offs.
• Brighton kept 20 clean sheets through the league season, the most in the Championship.
Derby County
• Derby are unbeaten in six games, winning five.
• Derby scored 84 league goals, the most in the Championship.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
&&&&* ****ing early. NO PICTURES.

vs Derby.JPG

Only **** Five for the Final? Better to come?

Last edited:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
If any fan fan in the East wants to run on the pitch and punch Ward, he does not have my support. I understand it perfectly, but it is against fair play.

It would be poor judgement anyway as the game is over two legs. And I'd soona have Ward against us than blondie youngster.

I hope we beat them fair and square as much as Bruno can play against such provocation. No sendings off please!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm hoping we'll keep our current run going, DDWWDDWW.
So two draws with Derby, win on penalties and a win at Wembley.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is there a game on?

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
There's a mistake in the "Head-to-head" section! Derby won the corresponding fixture in the league in August and then completed the double in January!

We're loose!

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
4.45am in Melbourne, crap times! Away leg is better timing.

Im sure the lack of sleep will be worth it.Dont know about the final but I have a gut feeling we will beat Derby.I'm sure all of us in the colonies would love to be there tonight.I was over last year for the Palace games and the memory still burns.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Glad I'm on a 10 hour shift today, it'll keep me occupied until 6pm... then it's off to The Amex. :amex:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Glad I'm on a 10 hour shift today, it'll keep me occupied until 6pm... then it's off to The Amex. :amex:

Yes, I am on my final day in my present job and have been asked to work overtime to help out! I don't finish until 7.10pm so will be getting home a tad fast just in time for the kick off!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here