Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free coach travel for one person to Derby

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Sorry... I know this should be in the away travel section but time is running out...

I have one free travel voucher (Albion Hat-trick win) for Seagulls Travel. If you are going to Derby but haven't sorted out transport yet, you're more than welcome to it. I'll be in WSU tomorrow night, so if you can collect from me there (or know someone else who can get it for you), let me know and it's yours.

:drink:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Used mine for this match. Free travel & £25 ticket, cheapest game I've been to in the modern era. If the beer at the ground is £2.50 a pint I'll be ecstatic.

Last Summer

well f*ck a duck!
Jun 12, 2008
The Hill
Voucher now gone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Didn't know these were prizes on the hat tricks?! Instant win I assume - what's the code? 'Travel' ?!

Ah just seen it so forget the above! Anyone know if u can choose a far away away game?!

Didn't know these were prizes on the hat tricks?! Instant win I assume - what's the code? 'Travel' ?!

Ah just seen it so forget the above! Anyone know if u can choose a far away away game?!

You can choose any game, anywhere I'm led to believe.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You can choose any game, anywhere I'm led to believe.

Best anyone sits tight and waits for a Carlisle away cup draw then to get the most out of it :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
A coach is more like a help taking along you but to be honest it gets necessary most of the times while going to a new places which we are not really aware of so yeah this is the way how it exits which is good in a way.

Well you can't argue with that!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here