Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank you for the banter this season

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Which generally has been taken in the good humor it was meant, especially after Gus has come in to save my team!

I wish you all the best in the play offs, and decided not to use the points I have amassed at BHAFC (over 1000) to take a seat away from a genuine fan tomorrow and hope you win the play offs so that we can still play each other next season which many thought including myself may have happened in the championship next year, if Gus is still with us it would add some spice.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Cheers mate, however I think there's more chance of spotting Gareth Barry on Brighton beach with a seagull on his head, than the mighty Albion reaching the promised land!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Which generally has been taken in the good humor it was meant, especially after Gus has come in to save my team!

I wish you all the best in the play offs, and decided not to use the points I have amassed at BHAFC (over 1000) to take a seat away from a genuine fan tomorrow and hope you win the play offs so that we can still play each other next season which many thought including myself may have happened in the championship next year, if Gus is still with us it would add some spice.

Why is it your post reminds me of when the human/robot head in ALIEN tells the crew they aint got a chance of surviving:bla:
I still don't like your Avatar and think you should be called wakeywakeytom.
Other than that goodbye.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Why is it your post reminds me of when the human/robot head in ALIEN tells the crew they aint got a chance of surviving:bla:
I still don't like your Avatar and think you should be called wakeywakeytom.
Other than that goodbye.

Its from the TV series the league!

I did say we had no chance but wow! Good luck for tomorrow

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
There's plenty of seats left and so grab one.People have had plenty of time getting one but i believe you have no intention of going anyway.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
There's plenty of seats left and so grab one.People have had plenty of time getting one but i believe you have no intention of going anyway.

Am still tempted working in Hove tomorrow so nice and close, decided like I did when I got a season ticket at the Amex for the first season to wait till the end when all the die hards would already have theres

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Its from the TV series the league!

I did say we had no chance but wow! Good luck for tomorrow

Ok thanks for that---------------------- I just don't like unkempt beards.
Over the past year you could have won the Bore for England award tho---just my opinion:)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Am still tempted working in Hove tomorrow so nice and close, decided like I did when I got a season ticket at the Amex for the first season to wait till the end when all the die hards would already have theres

If you do decide, the mobile shop is selling tickets at Brighton station from 6am. Every £1 helps our club with FFP.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Well Sunderland have just proved anything can happen...

In that case I am betting on Molly Smitten-Downes beating Sunderland in UEFA Euro 2016

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
If you do decide, the mobile shop is selling tickets at Brighton station from 6am. Every £1 helps our club with FFP.

Which I fully understand and find it disappointing to sometimes get abuse for buying tickets/beer/pies(and plenty of them) from the club and not welcome as not a proper fan or JCL etc, money is money and it all helps to strengthen the squad.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Which I fully understand and find it disappointing to sometimes get abuse for buying tickets/beer/pies(and plenty of them) from the club and not welcome as not a proper fan or JCL etc, money is money and it all helps to strengthen the squad.

You only got abuse for criticising us.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

thank you

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Just out of interest, who's the best forwards you've seen for the Mackams? Bridges and Phillips weren't bad together if I recall....

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Disappointing you've had a bit of a wanky response to what I considered a very good, sensitive post. I hope you do turn out tomorrow evening and enjoy it. Thanks a lot and all the best to you :thumbsup:

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Just out of interest, who's the best forwards you've seen for the Mackams? Bridges and Phillips weren't bad together if I recall....

As a partnership has to be Phillips and Quinn when Phillips won the Golden boot and European Golden boot and only English player to have done so, I thought my heart ruled my head there although using my head in my lifetime there has never been a better partnership.

On the flip worst ever was Flo who only came to take the money scored on his debut but never really did anything else, other than sit in the reserves and collect his money!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here