Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Match Thread - IMPORTANT

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Due to the thread started earlier by perseus, I have now lost all confidence of starting the official thread.

My initial reaction was :eek:

I will therefore NOT be starting it now, UNLESS there is sufficient interest for me to carry on.
Hell, I'm even contemplating ripping tomorrow out of the calendar.

BUT I WILL NOT be prepared to take any blame for the defeat I feel we will now receive.

*I would, of course, take the credit for a win*

Last edited:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Bozza should delete the other thread, it is a pre match thread, no trequired, and you should do the official match thread.
You are on a run and there is no other option for me.
DO IT NOW EV

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's too late HS.

It's been done now.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He has made a massive cock up, its not official, GET ON IT

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Everest should start the official thread, said so on the last official thread and others agreed - perseus has cocked this up for us.

edit: just realised the other thread is just pre-match but still it's tempting fate far too much.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Due to the thread started earlier by perseus, I have now lost all confidence of starting the official thread.

I will therefore NOT be starting it now, UNLESS there is sufficient interest for me to carry on.

BUT I WILL NOT be prepared to take any blame for the defeat I feel we will now receive.

*I would, of course, take the credit for a win*

It's not an official match thread so do your usual thing just gone midnight please. Ignore perseus, he's in a world of his own.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's not an official match thread so do your usual thing just gone midnight please. Ignore perseus, he's in a world of his own.

I know it's not, but it is just too close to being one.
That's the cluttered format he uses when he makes one.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Are you letting yourself be druv from doing the match thread? You should never be druv.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I personally think you should do this important match day thread.

I think you, as a highly intelligent and respected mod, should change the title of the cock up thread.
That way, there is no pressure on Everest t compose the official thread at the midnight.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

You probably know I have been your longest and most loyal 'official thread starter' supporter through the months, so I take no pleasure in saying...

STFU and do what needs to be done. Don't dilute it with conditions, don't try and use this as an excuse to hide from your divine responsibility. Man up, and do the job the footballing gods allocated you.

Up the Albion.

Peace.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What in blue blazes is going on.

STAND OR FALL Everest.
We can't do this without you.
Perseus can do one.

No flim-flam, no jibber jabber, man up Everest and do the thread for the strips, for club, for county, for FREEDOM.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just go for it. If we lose there is only one person to blame and it isn't you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here