Official statement from Kerry Mayo on last night's Twitter comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have received the following statement from Kerry Mayo, regarding the comments made on Twitter last night.

This thread is being closed, immediately, as Kerry does not wish to engage on this matter further at the current time and wishes for everyone associated with the Albion to be focused on this week's big games. Can I ask you please respect that by not starting other threads.

-------------------------

Following the comments made last night on my personal twitter account, some were inaccurate and unfair on the club and born of frustration

I am now aware and understand the reasons why the club have chosen not to retain my services as a 1901 Club lounge host.

I don’t wish to make any further comment on that situation, other than to clarify that the club has done nothing wrong at all.

I would like to apologise to the club for any offence caused, and place on record that I did not expect it to have become such a big issue on social media.

I am a passionate supporter of the club. I appreciate having had the opportunity to have been involved over the past three seasons.

I will be at the Amex on Thursday night to support the club in the game v Derby, and wish the team all the very best in the two matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here