Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Instant Wins

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Does anybody know what the 'LUNCH' instant win gives you? It's not on the back of the Hatricks like all of the other prizes.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
I had this last year and it gave me 50% off up to 4 people for Sunday Lunch at The Amex but I thought that this had now been withdrawn.
You may have to ring the club to confirm.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I had this last year and it gave me 50% off up to 4 people for Sunday Lunch at The Amex but I thought that this had now been withdrawn.
You may have to ring the club to confirm.

Okay, thanks. I will send them an email to confirm.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Does anybody know what the 'LUNCH' instant win gives you? It's not on the back of the Hatricks like all of the other prizes.

I had this a couple of weeks ago and asked the scratchcard guy in the shop after the game. He said it was a mistake and they shouldn't have been still available. He gave me a £15 store voucher instead.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
I had this a couple of weeks ago and asked the scratchcard guy in the shop after the game. He said it was a mistake and they shouldn't have been still available. He gave me a £15 store voucher instead.

£15!!!!!! you normally get £5 on the 90/1 odss!... they're so stingy they changed the free pie win from last season to 50% off. I need to win that one more. all I ever get is ****ing buddies :(

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011

Okay thanks. I will go and see them before the game tomorrow night.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Interesting question

I won "LUNCH" at the Blackpool game. I always do the scratchcards every match, and won 'LUNCH" a couple of seasons ago, we got 50% off the bill at the Amex for Sunday lunch.

There's no more lunches now at the Amex, except for fathers day lunch in June. I spoke to the staff who said they were prepared to honour it. Trouble is, all the prizes are no longer valid as of the end of May, so not sure what happens.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Scratch cards have become more and more stingy... However, nothing will cap the DICKS BAR win for tightness which according to the small print entitles the winner to a free soft drink on a NON MATCH day!!! Whooopie!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here