Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orlandi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
very similar to a thread from last year but with new players a new one is required.

The Scenario:
last minute on sunday and the score is level, the ball is punted forward by Gordon greer and it lands at someones feet. this player however, is now one on one with the keeper. they somehow have found enough room to push forward and past the last defenders so with space around them they are only left to face the keeper and the goal.

The Question:
as they run forward they must dispatch the opportunity to send us on our way to Wembley. For this reason, who would YOU trust most in vonverting the opportunity?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Buckley easily, very clinical when through 1 v 1. Plus he must have scored about 6 or 7 last minute winners for us.

Ulloa you would probably back. Orlandi is shocking when clean through, missed just as many sitters as Buckley has scored.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Our top scorer OF COURSE

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ulloa. He's confident and a finisher. The one he missed on Saturday was stuck under his feet, he normally scores them. Buckley has missed some recently. Lingard also a good shout.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'd actually go for Ward. His finish at Forest was great, he's experienced and seems calm under pressure, and a number of the others have been fluffing good chances of late. Last season I would've probably gone for Buckley.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
If the player had time to think about it (and maybe feel the pressure of the situation) I'd go for Ulloa, his finish against Hull will stay in the memory for a while.

If it was more a one hit chance (knocks clear of defenders, keeper coming out) then I'd want Buckley there to finish it off. No real reason why, just trust that he would.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here