Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*Warning* Ticket collection tomorrow night.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
For anyone who is picking up tickets tomorrow night, get to the game early!

I have been told, pretty much everyone who is a Non-season ticket holder will be collecting their tickets tommorrow night due to short timescales.

Apparently the club have 6 collection points set up for tomorrow. :eek:

GOOD LUCK.

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro
Wouldn't many print their own?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Wouldn't many print their own?

Rarely works like that, FA Cup games have been a struggle, hopefully the club will have it very well organised bu their will still be queues. probably looking at 4,000-5,000 ticket being collected.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Its going to be "Oscarnage" tomorrow night when a few thousand fans turn up at 7.15 expecting to pick up their ticket instantly and be in their seat by 7.25.

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
From the official site: "There could be as many as 8,000 collections which will result in extensive queues ahead of the match and could mean a waiting time of up to 90 minutes."

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
From the official site: "There could be as many as 8,000 collections which will result in extensive queues ahead of the match and could mean a waiting time of up to 90 minutes."

Why on earth wouldn't you print your ticket at home!?? Surely most people have access to a printer either at home or at work!?!

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
Why on earth wouldn't you print your ticket at home!?? Surely most people have access to a printer either at home or at work!?!

When the "print at home" option is not available. This has happened not only to myself but to others, where the only option available on the ticketing website was to collect.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
As I have said on various threads if the club is that worried, why did the ticket office shut before the advertised time last night

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Maybe the club should open until 2200 tonight, that should clear a shitt load.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!

I want an actual ticket for my Albion memorabilia collection! :albion2::bigwave:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
The print at home option is the easiest by far. even if you don't have a printer at home you can go to an internet cafe and print it off for just over a quid. Given you don't pay the admin fee with the print at home option, it's far easier.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
They shut last night before 7o'clock last night, so not much chance of that

I think you need to tell the club......it has certainly upset you by the number of times you mentioned it over the last 18 hours or so.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here