Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm AFRAID I've got some BAD news for those GOING tomorrow

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I KNOW not everyone is as INTELLICTUAL or as INTELLIGANT as me but I can't BELIEVE anyone really thinks we have a CHANCE against Derby tomorrow. If you haven't FORGOTTEN that they did the DOUBLE over us, FINNISHED 13 points more than us and SCORED 29 more goals than us.

Not only THAT but they are MANAGED by someone who MANAGED England at the EURO's and World Cup as well as winning the LEAGUE in Holland and Germany not a Mickey Mouse title like the ISRAELI league. They have a TEAM full of up and COMING, THRUSTING young LIONS and we have a TEAM full of injury prone HAS BEENS and lightweights LIKE Orlandi who would be out for 6 months if he BROKE a toe NAIL. I haven't FORGOTTEN the CALAMITY keeper Kucszak who will GIFT Derby at least one GOAL or El Barndooro Ulloa who is GUARANTEED to miss at least one SITTER.

I'm just asking for everyone to keep their CLACKERS at home, their BANGERS hidden, their BANNERS folded out of SITE and all for all PARENTS to refrain from PAINTING their kids faces with blue and white as the site of their TIERS making the paint run makes me LAUGH and finally when DERBY go 3-0 up in the 80th MINUTE will everyone please leave the AMEX in an orderly FASHION and not BOO the team or the MANAGER.

THANK you

Bad NEWS Ernie

realitycheck.com

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
I KNOW not everyone is as INTELLICTUAL or as INTELLIGANT as me but I can't BELIEVE anyone really thinks we have a CHANCE against Derby tomorrow. If you haven't FORGOTTEN that they did the DOUBLE over us, FINNISHED 13 points more than us and SCORED 29 more goals than us.

Not only THAT but they are MANAGED by someone who MANAGED England at the EURO's and World Cup as well as winning the LEAGUE in Holland and Germany not a Mickey Mouse title like the ISRAELI league. They have a TEAM full of up and COMING, THRUSTING young LIONS and we have a TEAM full of injury prone HAS BEENS and lightweights LIKE Orlandi who would be out for 6 months if he BROKE a toe NAIL. I haven't FORGOTTEN the CALAMITY keeper Kucszak who will GIFT Derby at least one GOAL or El Barndooro Ulloa who is GUARANTEED to miss at least one SITTER.

I'm just asking for everyone to keep their CLACKERS at home, their BANGERS hidden, their BANNERS folded out of SITE and all for all PARENTS to refrain from PAINTING their kids faces with blue and white as the site of their TIERS making the paint run makes me LAUGH and finally when DERBY go 3-0 up in the 80th MINUTE will everyone please leave the AMEX in an orderly FASHION and not BOO the team or the MANAGER.

THANK you

Bad NEWS Ernie

realitycheck.com

ERNsT

cLIFTONville bEer dELIVERy laTe again?

You should drink at the Brewery Tap!

TNBA

TTF

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good one UNREST

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Many a word spoken in jest................

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Never MIND the HOME game at the AJAX. Wot ABOUT the AWaY game? That AWFUL pitch covered in SAND and MUD? We are DOOMED. They shouldent allow BASEBALL to be played on it. OUR coach driver JERRY Garcia will have to CHANGE tacticalness. Just good OLD lump it HUMP it WELLY it. PROPER English HOOFball like WALLY BROLLY plays. NO fancy foreign TAPPY TIPPY fOOTball pleeze from that Manuel Oscar del GRINGO mor Paella JONNy Foreigner fella.

HOOOOOOF it is the future.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014

THANK you

Bad NEWS Ernie

realitycheck.com

Do you wear a helmet?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Does anyone ever read this load of old sphericals?

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

THANK you

Bad NEWS Ernie

realitycheck.com

Its not like last year as this time there is no expectation, but its a fight to the death knock out two leg tie. Forget history and stats, Poyet got to Wembley, we're in it and we have an equal chance. \its going to be exciting whatever!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's going to rain heavily tomorrow. Will he ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here