Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something you may have missed from the Madejski Stadium on Saturday

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
(Just seen this on Twitter, not my work)

:lolol: #HineyArt

jaja6y8u.jpg

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Brilliant

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I genuinely wish that had flashed up on the big screen when the final score from the City Ground came through. A 10ft high Hiney laughing at them all would have been AMAZING.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Perhaps you could balance it out with a picture of a dejected Nigel Adkins on the other side of the screen.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Hahahaha amazeballs.

Could someone with perhaps a bit too much time on their hands photoshop his face onto everyone in the Burney section? :thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hahahaha amazeballs.

Could someone with perhaps a bit too much time on their hands photoshop his face onto everyone in the Burney section? :thumbsup:

That sounds like a job for [MENTION=6546]John Bumlick[/MENTION] (I think it's him who's the Photoshop whizz).

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I genuinely wish that had flashed up on the big screen when the final score from the City Ground came through. A 10ft high Hiney laughing at them all would have been AMAZING.

:)
We must be able to all chip in to buy maybe 20 seconds on the screen at the Amex to have Hiney's beaming grin cheering us all in one game.
I bid £9.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We must be able to all chip in to buy maybe 20 seconds on the screen at the Amex to have Hiney's beaming grin cheering us all in one game.
I bid £9.

I think the Pope photo is the one.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Surely such a shot with "NSC" above it would draw in enormous crowds to our online community, at least half of which with a suitably questionable nature.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Can the club show this image on the big screens tomorrow ?

I imagine we might find Ulloa's goal at Forest has been magically added to the pre-game montage, but I think Uncle [MENTION=118]Hiney[/MENTION] taunting the Reading fans will probably remain a distant fantasy :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here