Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Free To Good Home: Golden Ticket For Thursday Night (To The Circus)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Typical! You wait bloody ages for a Golden Ticket to turn up, then two come along at the same time! To honour my status as Most Valued Customer at my local offie, a source of some pride and also some shame, the owner presented me with a Golden Ticket to the Moscow State Circus in Preston Park. It clashes with Albion Play-Off first leg at the Amex. So... anybody that fancies a top of the range freebie ticket to the Moscow State Circus in Preston Park on Thursday night, send us a PM. Must be able to pick up form Preston Park area, either this morning (Wednesday), tonight or tomorrow morning. There's a phone number on the ticket where you can order additional tickets or you can just pick up a half-price ticket voucher in any of the shops around Preston Park and combine them for a really cheap deal. Anyway, offer's there if anybody fancies it. Lines close midday Thursday. Cheers

GoldenTicket2.jpg

typical! You wait bloody ages for a golden ticket to turn up, then two come along at the same time! To honour my status as most valued customer at my local offie, a source of some pride and also some shame, the owner presented me with a golden ticket to the moscow state circus in preston park. It clashes with albion play-off first leg at the amex. So... Anybody that fancies a top of the range freebie ticket to the moscow state circus in preston park on thursday night, send us a pm. Must be able to pick up form preston park area, either this morning (wednesday), tonight or tomorrow morning. There's a phone number on the ticket where you can order additional tickets or you can just pick up a half-price ticket voucher in any of the shops around preston park and combine them for a really cheap deal. Anyway, offer's there if anybody fancies it. Lines close midday thursday. Cheers

View attachment 53492

give kerry mayo a buzz???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here