Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just A Suggestion Re.Ticket Sales . . .

el punal

Would it be possible for the club to sell the remaining Derby (home) tickets from the Albion mobile shop, which is parked on Brighton station forecourt for match days?

The reason I'm saying this is the expected queues for ticket collections is going to be enormous for tomorrow. It will also enable those "last minute" fans to purchase a ticket and also boost club revenue.

Thoughts anyone?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I reckon they will want to stop derby fans easily getting tickets in home ends though

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
With the print at home option there is little need for most people to have to collect tickets. I know that a lot do but that queue is going to be massive tomorrow night despite the club open the shop for extended hours to allow people to pick-up tickets. Maybe next season they can introduce the ability to have the barcode on a phone overcoming the need for people that don't have printers to avoid the need to queue up. As for your idea it would be great just cannot see it happening due to the large numbers of people who will already be queuing up to collect tickets.

Would it be possible for the club to sell the remaining Derby (home) tickets from the Albion mobile shop, which is parked on Brighton station forecourt for match days?

The reason I'm saying this is the expected queues for ticket collections is going to be enormous for tomorrow. It will also enable those "last minute" fans to purchase a ticket and also boost club revenue.

Thoughts anyone?

I would expect if there are any left before the game on Thursday, they will continue to be sold via all usual methods, including the kiosk at the station.

I really don't expect the club to be concerned about Derby fans trying to get into the home end. Maybe, if there is space, the club will extend the usual option for away fans to snap up a few too. As of yesterday there were still 400 Derby away tickets for the Amex game available and these were going on general sale to them today.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
With the print at home option there is little need for most people to have to collect tickets. I know that a lot do but that queue is going to be massive tomorrow night despite the club open the shop for extended hours to allow people to pick-up tickets. Maybe next season they can introduce the ability to have the barcode on a phone overcoming the need for people that don't have printers to avoid the need to queue up. As for your idea it would be great just cannot see it happening due to the large numbers of people who will already be queuing up to collect tickets.

It would be nice if the print at home option even showed up when I purchase extra tickets. I believe the club are looking at using smart phone techology for tickets. I've got no choice but to queue up living 40 miles from the Amex makes it a bit difficult to get there before the match.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It would help if the shop stayed open till 7o'clock instead of shutting earlier than advertised, as they did last night

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
ALL blocks are now showing as limited apart from the north west corner.

It may well have sold out well before tomorrow night...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They are selling from the mobile shop, at Brighton Station, from 6am tomorrow I think it said.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here