Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burgess Hill Albion FC vs Balcombe FC - 7th May 2014

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My virginal visit to the home of Burgess Hill Town.

Any of NSC's finest tagging along?

What can one expect from the ground? Will I have to queue at Wivesfield station to escape?

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Hi BoF.

I am playing in this match so will obviously be there. What interest have you got in this match?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
My virginal visit to the home of Burgess Hill Town.

Any of NSC's finest tagging along?

What can one expect from the ground? Will I have to queue at Wivesfield station to escape?

Think of the difference between the Amex and the Withdean and that is the same as the difference between Withdean and the Green Elephant Stadium! Having said that, they serve booze and you can watch with pint in hand from a decked area. You can even take your pint around the other parts of the ground including what must be the south stand. Burgers sold from garden shed.

Pleasant enough but you won't be able to use your e-card though!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Think of the difference between the Amex and the Withdean and that is the same as the difference between Withdean and the Green Elephant Stadium! Having said that, they serve booze and you can watch with pint in hand from a decked area. You can even take your pint around the other parts of the ground including what must be the south stand. Burgers sold from garden shed.

Sounds good! Thanks.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh I see. I saw the game was at Leylands Park & assumed it was the usual side. Presume Burgess Hill Albion are some sort of Sunday league team or something?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Sounds great. Looking forward to it.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Shame burgess hill Albion are merging with hurstpierpoint. That will be the end of a good set up.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
1-0 to Balcombe. A late great free kick. Gutting for the Albion as I felt they just edged it.

The Balcombe keeper kicked the ball off the centre spot on the restart and got booked for it. Tit.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nice one Balcombe :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here