Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superstitious lot.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
A lot people on NSC seem to be very superstitious. What rituals do you go through prior to KO ??? To bring a bit of luck ?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Firstly, I love the picture you have under your name. Secondly, keeping in line with how bored I get before a game my ritual is to list the squad that is playing in different formations and guess which one it will be, I don't know whether it brings luck or not...

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
15 minutes before kick off I go to the Toilet.

Another one which I do. I keep my jumper, hat and scarf on but if we are doing bad the first half I take off the scarf and jumper.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
I wear white shoes and a headband, and refuse to shave until we get knocked out!

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
I can't wear 2 Brighton shirts on match days, whenever I do we seem to lose. Other than that not much.

Have quite a few superstitious rituals for when I play cricket though.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Put my Albion shirt on - even if it's bloody freezing and I then put three layers and a huge overcoat on top of it... or wear my Errea Albion training top as a baselayer, however hot it might be, mostly... :blush:

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
I have worn the same pants to every game I have attended home or away since we have resided at the Amex. Should we ever get promoted, then I shall indeed wash them.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
When I leave for the game and get in my car I always make sure that I have my ticket, membership card, cash in my wallet, scarf, phone and car park ticket.

I know if I don't do this, luck will go against me so I have to do this ritualistically.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I communicate to Aliens throughout the match warm up.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Five pints of Guinness in Dicks pre match and about the same after.
Don't think it brings us luck but after that lot I'm past caring:drink:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
At present, i MUST park at Mithras House and i MUST use a P&R bus to get to the Amex, not a normal 25 bus either - we havent lost this year for the games I have done this for.

If its full up by the time i get there on Thursday, then we're loose.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I always drink from my Albion mug on match days and woe betide the silly bitch of a daughter who decides it's alright to use it the night before:tantrum:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here