Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we don't win it, who do you want to win the play-offs?

If we don't make it, who do you want to win?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Simple question. For me it's Derby, deserved it over 90 mins, proper club with big support, I hate Redknapp and moneybags owners who take the piss, and Wigan are due a spell in the doldrums.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Derby are the club I like the most out of the 3, but I feel as though Wigan will do the best if they stay down, i'll stick with Derby.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
QPR are popular ...... not !!!! :O

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not sure who I want to go up as arguments for both Wigan and Derby but I think that if we dont win it QPR will as I believe their 'premier' players will rise to the occasion at Wembley and not freeze.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not sure who I want to go up as arguments for both Wigan and Derby but I think that if we dont win it QPR will as I believe their 'premier' players will rise to the occasion at Wembley and not freeze.

Wigan have lots of experience at Wembley.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Simple question. For me it's Derby, deserved it over 90 mins, proper club with big support, I hate Redknapp and moneybags owners who take the piss, and Wigan are due a spell in the doldrums.

This word for word

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Derby for me. Been impressed with Steve McClaren who has been prepared to graft and work in unfashionable jobs to reestablish his reputation. A lot of people on here rubbished the thought of him managing us, and his stock has certainly risen again following his stint in the impossible job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here