Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Derby play-off referees

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Referee's for Semi Finals

Roger East - P2 W2 this season, haven't conceded.

And Craig Pawson - 3-0 vs. Palace at home, and also the 9 man Burnley referee.

That is all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't think hoops would be a problem generally - just not against Bournemouth.

Roger East is an excellent ref.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Good job Barnes isn't still around.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Roger East will referee the first leg at the Amex on Thursday, and the Albion have fared well on his recent visits to the Amex.

He has overseen two Albion games this season, the 1-0 home victory over Birmingham in January and the more recent 3-0 victory over Charlton Athletic in April. In these games, Mr East handed out 10 yellow cards and no reds. Of these yellow cards, the Albion picked up 6 and the opposition 4.

Last season, Roger East officiated Albion's 5-1 defeat of Barnsley at the Amex, and in 2011-12 he refereed Albion's 2-2 draw with Cardiff at the Amex, before overseeing Albion's 6-0 capitulation at West Ham.

For the second leg on Sunday, Craig Pawson will be the man in charge.

This season, Mr Pawson took charge of the early season encounter between Albion and Forest, which the Albion lost 3-1. This game saw 6 yellows and 1 red card, although the Albion only received one of these yellow cards. Albion fans will probably want to remember the last Albion game that Craig Pawson refereed, which was the 4-1 victory over Leicester in early April.

Craig Pawson only refereed one Albion game in 2012-13, the notable 3-0 home victory over Crystal Palace, although he will probably be best remembered by Albion fans for the December 2011 encounter with Burnley at the Amex where the early sending offs of Romain Vincelot and Ashley Barnes saw the Albion play for nearly 80 minutes with 9 men before narrowly losing 1-0.

276724580.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I want Sian Massey as one of the assistant referees :love: :blush:

I guess she only does Premier League matches. :(

She's an assistant in the away game

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I want Sian Massey as one of the assistant referees :love: :blush:

I guess she only does Premier League matches. :(

I might have just made your day:

1st leg: Ronald Ganfield and Marc Perry, (Fourth Official Kevin Friend)

2nd leg: Peter Bankes and Sian Massey (Fourth Official Darren Drysdale)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
She's an assistant in the away game

*swoon* :love:

I might have just made your day:

1st leg: Ronald Ganfield and Marc Perry, (Fourth Official Kevin Friend)

2nd leg: Peter Bankes and :love:Sian Massey :love: (Fourth Official Darren Drysdale)

OMG

And I'm not going :cry: But at least I can record it and watch it over and over and...... :D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Roger East will referee the first leg at the Amex on Thursday, and the Albion have fared well on his recent visits to the Amex.

He has overseen two Albion games this season, the 1-0 home victory over Birmingham in January and the more recent 3-0 victory over Charlton Athletic in April. In these games, Mr East handed out 10 yellow cards and no reds. Of these yellow cards, the Albion picked up 6 and the opposition 4.

Last season, Roger East officiated Albion's 5-1 defeat of Barnsley at the Amex, and in 2011-12 he refereed Albion's 2-2 draw with Cardiff at the Amex, before overseeing Albion's 6-0 capitulation at West Ham.

For the second leg on Sunday, Craig Pawson will be the man in charge.

This season, Mr Pawson took charge of the early season encounter between Albion and Forest, which the Albion lost 3-1. This game saw 6 yellows and 1 red card, although the Albion only received one of these yellow cards. Albion fans will probably want to remember the last Albion game that Craig Pawson refereed, which was the 4-1 victory over Leicester in early April.

Craig Pawson only refereed one Albion game in 2012-13, the notable 3-0 home victory over Crystal Palace, although he will probably be best remembered by Albion fans for the December 2011 encounter with Burnley at the Amex where the early sending offs of Romain Vincelot and Ashley Barnes saw the Albion play for nearly 80 minutes with 9 men before narrowly losing 1-0.

View attachment 53451

So we know it will be a tasty affair then, anyone know their records with Derby at all?!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Happy with both refs. Roger East has been good from memory and Craig Pawson is usually alright now. However, my opinion could change...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here