Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

'Thundersticks' being provided for play-off semi-final

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Hmmmm.

RAMS fans will be able to turn the iPro Stadium black and white and fill it full of noise – thanks to our thundersticks.

Readers who purchase a copy of the Derby Telegraph at the Asda store, in Spondon, tomorrow will also receive a pair of these noisy inflatables.

Some street vendors will also be giving away the thundersticks with every copy of the paper. We have created them for our readers as part of our Roar on the Rams campaign.

Derby Telegraph editor Neil White said: "The aim of our campaign was to turn Derby black and white and for Rams fans to have a great time doing it. And we've already seen in these pages how our readers are doing a great job of getting behind Derby County – so we want to keep doing everything we can to help them.

6081406-large.jpg

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/Roa...l-Ipro-noise/story-21062059-detail/story.html

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
They say history does have a habit of repeating itself...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Presume that means Palace fans watching on Sky (because, as we know, they will) will be supporting us now, as we all know how much they despise any of the Noddy accoutrements of Modern Football.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Did they announce the clackers beforehand last year or was it a surprise? I genuinely can't remember.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Thunder Sticks!

What a name.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Presume that means Palace fans watching on Sky (because, as we know, they will) will be supporting us now, as we all know how much they despise any of the Noddy accoutrements of Modern Football.

Palace are so confused with all of this. They "hate" modern football, yet are the most franchise-y, plastic MLS style club I've ever seen (goal music, call and response with announcer, half time bird show). Which is it to be?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Difference is, its not their club handing them out on every seat is it....

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
i shop at asda in spondon, will bag myself a couple for the north stand on thursday :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here