Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm going to do more - I urge you to join me .....

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
You know the feeling when you get invited to a fancy dress party and it says 'optional'! We allk now this means that about 20% of the partygoers will take part but most won't (they don't want to stand out and be embarrassed). But if you've ever been to one where it was suggested that 'its compulsory' and 'everyone's doing it' you'll know that these can be the best nights out bar none.

I urge us all, (the fans) to rise up and do something similar on the atmosphere front for the visit of Derby. If we all make the decision to do just a bit more than usual, knowing that everyone around us is going to be joining in too, there will be no embarrassment and the noise will treble.

If you are a North Stand legend and usually sing non stop anyway, you can do a bit more, maybe louder or longer.
If you, like me (just being honest) are someone who just joins in with a few ALBIIIIOONNNN ALLBIIIOOONNNs but thats essentially it, lets sing We are Brighton too, I'm going to commit to singing every song I hear started.

If you never sing at all (maybe its too embarrassing and no one around you usually sings, just take a breath and do it, if we all pass this message round then likelihood is that your quiet neighbours maybe itching to join in too. Lets have a go at creating the loudest atmosphere ever heard by our players at the Amex. We always expect the players to dig deep and give us more, well let's bloody do that too. Just 20/30% more than you usually do from everyone will make Derby sit up and take notice that they are playing in a cauldron.

Come on, lets all be part of something special - spread this post on social media and get all BHA fans to see it. The more fans that believe we are going to do this, the more will actually open their mouths on Thursday.

Come on Brighton, I can't wait

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If my voice returns to normal by thursday ile try my besterest , sound like a bloody Dalek since saturday

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Try telling the zombies in the 3 rows in front of me this. I think they go to football as a punishment. They certainly don't enjoy it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If anyone sings in the WSU near me I'll be fetching a steward over.

And I meant FETCHING.

You know the feeling when you get invited to a fancy dress party and it says 'optional'! We allk now this means that about 20% of the partygoers will take part but most won't (they don't want to stand out and be embarrassed). But if you've ever been to one where it was suggested that 'its compulsory' and 'everyone's doing it' you'll know that these can be the best nights out bar none.

I urge us all, (the fans) to rise up and do something similar on the atmosphere front for the visit of Derby. If we all make the decision to do just a bit more than usual, knowing that everyone around us is going to be joining in too, there will be no embarrassment and the noise will treble.

If you are a North Stand legend and usually sing non stop anyway, you can do a bit more, maybe louder or longer.
If you, like me (just being honest) are someone who just joins in with a few ALBIIIIOONNNN ALLBIIIOOONNNs but thats essentially it, lets sing We are Brighton too, I'm going to commit to singing every song I hear started.

If you never sing at all (maybe its too embarrassing and no one around you usually sings, just take a breath and do it, if we all pass this message round then likelihood is that your quiet neighbours maybe itching to join in too. Lets have a go at creating the loudest atmosphere ever heard by our players at the Amex. We always expect the players to dig deep and give us more, well let's bloody do that too. Just 20/30% more than you usually do from everyone will make Derby sit up and take notice that they are playing in a cauldron.

Come on, lets all be part of something special - spread this post on social media and get all BHA fans to see it. The more fans that believe we are going to do this, the more will actually open their mouths on Thursday.

Come on Brighton, I can't wait

i will stay to the final whistle:moo:

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Try telling the zombies in the 3 rows in front of me this. I think they go to football as a punishment. They certainly don't enjoy it.

If you are as much of a vocal, arrogant, know it all in real life as you come across on NSC, I'll wager there's quite a few people who sit near you that don't enjoy it.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Try joining in Sussex by the Sea from the start. Heres some practice material

http://www.royalsussex.org.uk/RSLHG_Music/Sussex%20by%20the%20Sea.mp3

****Now is the time for marching,
********Now let your hearts be gay,
****Hark to the merry bugles
********Sounding along our way.
****So let your voices ring, my boys,
********And take the time from me,
****And I’ll sing you a song as we march along,
********Of Sussex by the Sea!

************For we're the men from Sussex, Sussex by the Sea.
************We plough and sow and reap and mow,
************And useful men are we;
************And when you go to Sussex, whoever you may be,
************You may tell them all that we stand or fall
************For Sussex by the Sea!

****Oh Sussex, Sussex by the Sea!
****Good old Sussex by the Sea!
****You may tell them all we stand or fall,
****For Sussex by the Sea.

Just learn the one verse, much like the national anthem most people wont mind if you dont know the later ones.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you are as much of a vocal, arrogant, know it all in real life as you come across on NSC, I'll wager there's quite a few people who sit near you that don't enjoy it.

Ouch. You're nice. Strange, I thought I'd always come across pretty optimistic on here...

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
After destroying my vocal chords when THAT goal went in Saturday,I hope to be recovered and ready to be on full volume on Thursday night.Let the singing begin..

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
ESL will never sing, will never stay til the end or do much of anything much at all.

I watched the lads in the row in front of me debating who was going to return the STs they'd borrowed.It turned out that, of the eight of them, not one was the actual ticket holder and none of the loaners knew each other so none of hem knew how to return the tickets to their rightful owner...so I said to this guy directly in front of me.." This is all complicated" he replied that the bloke he borrowed his off works in the city and had bought three STs for him one for his Mrs. and one for his son...he got them...wait for it "as an investment for when Brighton are in the premier league" and rarely bothered going to games himself in the meantime, preferring instead to leave them behind the bar at the white horse in Ditchling for locals to borrow when it suits them.

It turned out the other lads had a similar benefactor in Hassocks. A city boy with too much cash and no soul.

Good luck getting a song out f that lot. Most of them have no history or interest in BHAFC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here