Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else think we are going all the way this year?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Nope, I am very relaxed about all it all compared to last year! In theory Derby should go through but you never know!! No pressure this time, just looking forward to giving it a right good go!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, we only have an underdog's chance of beating Derby.

Let's just enjoy it.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Nope, I am very relaxed about all it all compared to last year! In theory Derby should go through but you never know!! No pressure this time, just looking forward to giving it a right good go!

Agreed. Last year we had the problem of facing Palace. That meant that defeat was absolutely, categorically, emphatically, 100% unacceptable. That defeat was one of the hardest we have had to bear in many a year.

This year feels relaxed by comparison. There's no expectation of even making it to the final, let alone the Premier League so I am finding it much easier to enjoy the ride.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Anything else is a bonus now, I think practically everyone was looking forward to who Oscar brings in the summer for our assault on the title. Now we have the bonus of two extra games!

As long as we give our all, there will not be any dishonour in losing to Derby.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Anything else is a bonus now, I think practically everyone was looking forward to who Oscar brings in the summer for our assault on the title. Now we have the bonus of two extra games!

As long as we give our all, there will not be any dishonor in losing to Derby.
THIS
Quite happy with the two extra games and the cash. No pressure at all as we are the underdogs.

In case the fate fairies are followers of NSC.

No, no it is a doomed enterprise, failure is assured, you may as well all stay at home and watch the disaster unfold on the telly, no chance at all, go large on any of the other teams.

..Hope that fools them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here