Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby allocated extra play off tickets for the Amex

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Derby County have been allocated a further 229 tickets for their Sky Bet Championship Play-Off Semi Final at Brighton & Hove Albion.

Steve McClaren’s men will travel to the Amex Stadium on Thursday 8th May (7:45pm) in the First Leg, before returning to the iPro Stadium for the Second Leg on Sunday 11th May (5:15pm).

On top of the 2,580 seats that were originally allocated for Derby fans, that total has now been increased to 2,809 - with around 400 remaining as of 10am this morning.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/...-at-brighton-1537636.aspx#mUJcHi0ByPUHFF01.99

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't help thinking they're pushing to get 30,000 in the ground.

Out of interest, what is the rule regarding %age of tickets for play-off matches? I know the league rules(The lower of 10% or 2,000), are they any different?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
I can't help thinking they're pushing to get 30,000 in the ground.

Out of interest, what is the rule regarding %age of tickets for play-off matches? I know the league rules(The lower of 10% or 2,000), are they any different?

It technically counts as a cup game so goes up to 15%

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It could take some time...

Screen Shot 2014-05-06 at 11.31.39.png

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
My guess is that normally we have two strips of segregation which separate home and away fans - for larger followings anyway. By removing one of them, that would release some more tickets?

Might be wrong - but we are defiantly pushing for our first +30,000 gate.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

The same as for League games...

3.3 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000).

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Its not a cup game (except for our own season ticket purposes)

Play off games certainly used to count as cup games in terms of away ticket allocations. Hence why when we played Swindon at Withdean they were given a small section of the North Stand in addition to the away end.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I hope nobody's thinking of joining the queue just to make it take a bit longer for them :jester:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Play off games certainly used to count as cup games in terms of away ticket allocations. Hence why when we played Swindon at Withdean they were given a small section of the North Stand in addition to the away end.

Its a league game, subject to the usual league rules. The Swindon game was probably subject to those same rules, and they were entitled to the extra bit, because the (original) away end at Withdean, made up less than 10% of the total.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
My guess is that normally we have two strips of segregation which separate home and away fans - for larger followings anyway. By removing one of them, that would release some more tickets?

Might be wrong - but we are defiantly pushing for our first +30,000 gate.

That's what we need right now - defiance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here