Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buying home ticket without 10 points

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
I have my ticket but a mate wants to go but he doesn't have 10 points, does anyone know if there is a time today/tomorrow
it will be possible for him to purchase?:bhasign:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm really not sure why the club are bothering with a ten point restriction with so many seats still available and just two days to sell them. ???

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
You can purchase up to 6 tickets on your fan number I believe. I booked my ticket and 1 extra in my name

We booked tickets this morning on the phone & this was not the case, we booked 4 tickets & we needed a fan number with 10 points for each ticket purchased.

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
We booked tickets this morning on the phone & this was not the case, we booked 4 tickets & we needed a fan number with 10 points for each ticket purchased.

I auto cup enrolled on gold membership so got my ticket automatically and then went onto site and booked another ticket in my name yesterday. Looked at ticket information and said u can purchase a max of 6 tickets. I was really surprised. Maybe they have changed it now

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Indeed this is what was said on the phone today, our mate that is short of a ticket is registered but doesn't have 10 points so couldn't get a ticket.

That is a joke... I had the same problem yesterday for a friend that wanted to take her dad and 3 friends that have never been before! Talk about restrict the fan base! If there are empty seats they only have themselves to blame!!

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I'm really not sure why the club are bothering with a ten point restriction with so many seats still available and just two days to sell them. ???

Otherwise you may as well ditch the points system........

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
That is a joke... I had the same problem yesterday for a friend that wanted to take her dad and 3 friends that have never been before! Talk about restrict the fan base! If there are empty seats they only have themselves to blame!!

........who would be to blame if Derby fans ended up giving it large in the home stands then?

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Just called and restrictions set, 1 per fan number, shame as I wanted another 1 but cant buy them.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Why did they suddenly change it? Possibly because of ST holders not being able to get through to book their seats in time?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
........who would be to blame if Derby fans ended up giving it large in the home stands then?

But they could allow sths to purchase more than one ticket. I could then have got them for her. Problem solved

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here