Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you live near an Albion player?

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Without giving actual addresses do you live near any ? Often wondered which towns or villages they live in. I believe short term players stay at the Jury's Inn. With the nomadic lifestyle of footballers do they rent rather than buy.? Purely from his court case I read that Lua Lua lives in Burgess Hill.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Most of our short term players should stay in "The Jury's Out" instead. //gets coat.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Lewis Dunk used to live on my parent's road in Hurstpierpoint. Lua Lua also lived around the corner on a pretty naff road, although he's moved now.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I know Kuipers and Cox (used to) live in Haywards Heath. Saw them around about quite a bit.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
LuaLua and Barnes used to live 2 doors away from each other but Barnes has now moved away obviously. Just around the corner from me. Elphick used to live behind me in Woodingdean and CKR used to live in Woodingdean also as he bought me bosses house off him.

From what I've heard Greer also lives in Burgess Hill but I'm not sure whereabouts.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
LuaLua and Barnes used to live 2 doors away from each other but Barnes has now moved away obviously. Just around the corner from me. Elphick used to live behind me in Woodingdean and CKR used to live in Woodingdean also as he bought me bosses house off him.

From what I've heard Greer also lives in Burgess Hill but I'm not sure whereabouts.

Greer & LuaLua are both in the same area of Burgess Hill, as was Ashley Barnes when he was around.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Anyone saying that our players get paid too much might have to reconsider their viewpoint if the players can only afford to live in Burgess Hill.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here