Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Think My Wife Is Going To Divorce Me

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
That's Ok. As long as you weren't stirring a palace fans porridge. Let him have her. My other half completely fails to see why football is important but woe betide the man who interferes with her shit viewing choices.

I don't bother telling her anymore. She used to moan about the cost of Sky Sports so I binned it and now spend more watching it in the pub.

Women. Can't live with em, can't kill them.

:thumbsup:

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
My wife has got me tickets for the Middlesex 7s rugby at Twickenham this Sunday (with hospitality). If its not being shown on any of the TVs in the lounges, then I'll be making a swift exit at 5pm for a local pub

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Exactly ! Why on earth did you plan your wedding for that date of all days ??? Doh !!!

I guess it was something we didn't think about. It's on the bank holiday etc.
hang on, update from wife to be. Apparently they changed the day. It was supposed to be league two final on the Saturday. If that's the case I am unbelievably gutted .

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I guess it was something we didn't think about. It's on the bank holiday etc.
hang on, update from wife to be. Apparently they changed the day. It was supposed to be league two final on the Saturday. If that's the case I am unbelievably gutted .
It was certainly May 24th in September When I Booked A Holiday.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
That's OK, I'm sure your guests won't mind having Derby v QPR on screens in the background. Probably want to raise it with the vicar first though.

Vicar not keen, but thanks for the tip-off

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Unfortunately you now have an extra 28,000 guests with nothing else to do on the day but join you! Sit down meal or buffet? Free bar?

Every guest gets a free shot for every shot we had on target in the first half at Derby

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here