Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I Think My Wife Is Going To Divorce Me

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Genuinely curious as to how they reacted?

Outlaws: They were (openly at least) fine about it, think they went on give the ex a hard time every one in a while.

Mine: Never told them! Think my brother finally let it slip so it's one of those unspoken secrets that everyone knows now but no one mentions.

Strictly speaking still married, but separated for years now so the "divorce party" may bring it all out in the open. Maybe!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
An alternative idea for some of you is to grow a pair, stop being scared of your wives and just tell them you are going to a football match cause you want to go.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Can't really see any problem happening, though I am thinking this is not a great time to get into a new relationship....

I shall definatley want to head to the pub to watch then 2nd leg, and its our first weekend together. So could be an early test :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I don't understand people booking weddings and holidays without first looking at the football diary.

I'm on holiday in June but come back on the morning of the start of the World Cup. I would never consider a holiday during the league season.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm off to Derby Sunday love. Ok? What's the worse that can happen???
image.jpg
:eek:

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Having got back from Nottingham at 8.30 on Saturday, my bank holiday has consisted of :

1. Watching the recording of the last 5 minutes of the Forest game (on a loop), the Football League Show, snippets of Sky Sports News (Albion related) and lately, Late Kick-Off (BBC South edition).

2. Texting all Albion friends about said game, play-off tickets and travel arrangements.

3. Going on t'internet for HOURS to sort out home and away tickets for Derby. Going on t'internet for HOURS to find out best train deals to get to Derby.

4. Going on t'internet for even more HOURS to lap up everything about that incredible day, and also to have a laugh at Reading!

5. Going into garden and spending MINUTES looking at the weeds.

Oh happy, happy days!! P.S. We're still talking.
Are you me? Cannot believe she Is still here and even had my dinner waiting when I got in (late) from work either she has gone loopy or I am dreaming

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Not talking here at all. She will get over it but running a small business means she has to work rather than me. I've got a Derby away ticket, how do I tell her?

Pop out for some milk, they sold out so you ended up in Derby to buy some, unfortunately you drunk it all on the way home.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I fly to Rome on the 24th.....can't believe I didn't check when I booked.

ffs you moron essbee.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
it's easy......when a woman is in a huff......go on the offensive.

sunday morning....

"love, i'm not happy with your lack of love the past week, i'm going out for the day to get some space, i suggest you think about your behavior, and ill be back late and hopefully you'll be in a better mood."

sorted :)

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I do feel for some of you.
My ex girlfriend was usually ok with my passion for football. I rarely saw her in the week, with work etc. Most Saturday nights i would pop around hers in the evening, and be glued to MOTD when she came in from work, i don't think she really understood why i had to watch the Football League Show afterwards.
One week, she seemed a tad annoyed and said " You love football more than me"......i remember being deeply engrossed and replying " I love Cricket more than you"
Anyway for the next few weeks i made the effort to switch off the TV after Brighton had been on, but as you know they used to put Brighton on last.
Upshot was that for some reason the relationship went down hill.
I was not too fussed, but after a month i felt gutted........she was seeing a Crystal Palace supporter, all this after being made to feel a bit bad about watching a bit of football.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I do feel for some of you.
My ex girlfriend was usually ok with my passion for football. I rarely saw her in the week, with work etc. Most Saturday nights i would pop around hers in the evening, and be glued to MOTD when she came in from work, i don't think she really understood why i had to watch the Football League Show afterwards.
One week, she seemed a tad annoyed and said " You love football more than me"......i remember being deeply engrossed and replying " I love Cricket more than you"
Anyway for the next few weeks i made the effort to switch off the TV after Brighton had been on, but as you know they used to put Brighton on last.
Upshot was that for some reason the relationship went down hill.
I was not too fussed, but after a month i felt gutted........she was seeing a Crystal Palace supporter, all this after being made to feel a bit bad about watching a bit of football.

That's Ok. As long as you weren't stirring a palace fans porridge. Let him have her. My other half completely fails to see why football is important but woe betide the man who interferes with her shit viewing choices.

I don't bother telling her anymore. She used to moan about the cost of Sky Sports so I binned it and now spend more watching it in the pub.

Women. Can't live with em, can't kill them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here