Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Poor form from many in North Stand

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
uploadfromtaptalk1399329860433.jpg interesting how many in our 'home end' didn't reserve their seat for a playoff semi!!! been noticeable how often there's empty blocks of seats as season progressed.

Dec 29, 2011
Who the hell is saving their money to watch it on Sky? Football was made for nights like this. Kinda makes the whole season pointless if you're going to miss the biggest game.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
i can see the crowd being just over 25,000

I think it will be a near capacity crowd. It's our biggest game of the season. Some STH will be waiting until they can get a different seat because they want to try a new area (or are fed up with the people near them). Then there are the non-STH who will start getting these seats now they can. I can't see many people missing this unless they have to.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Maybe they're going in the south west with the FLAGS.

i can see the crowd being just over 25,000

Absolute tripe. At this moment in time there are just over 2500 seats available. Add is a few hundred more for segregation and we have still ALREADY shifted more than 27500 including 1901 and Derby.

And this is BEFORE most non STH's can buy then via a non online method.

Also factor in that some were away and some need to get into work today to confirm time off with their bosses. And also the many more who were frustrated by the online booking system when it was super busy and are sensibly coming back later to use.

These tickets will all sell out. Also with a view to Barbers comments on Seagulls a couple of days ago, I think we will see minimal segregation areas and the biggest ever crowd. Expect over 30,000.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The exact same thing happened last season vs Palace then suddenly all the tickets were snapped up.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Many would be put off by being at queue number 73 or worse and will be waiting for the nonsense to calm down before getting their ticket. This may include some season ticket holders who like to see the game from a different seat and hence wait to be able to get access without holding on the phone or on line for hours. Pretty confident that it will be a sell out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] any idea why the maps looking like that? Doesn't that map above suggest there's a lot more seats to shift than u say?!

[MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] any idea why the maps looking like that? Doesn't that map above suggest there's a lot more seats to shift than u say?!

If you are referring to the picture posted by OP then this is merely showing what blocks are available. You need to be a bit of a saddo like me and click on every block and tally them up.

I admit to not counting every dot, but grouping them into blocks of 20 and counting those. There is room for error, but I'm fairly confident I'm close. I've been counting these dots for a long time now!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If you are referring to the picture posted by OP then this is merely showing what blocks are available. You need to be a bit of a saddo like me and click on every block and tally them up.

I admit to not counting every dot, but grouping them into blocks of 20 and counting those. There is room for error, but I'm fairly confident I'm close. I've been counting these dots for a long time now!

Not sad I love them!

It just seems there were lots of blocks with tickets left in the op diagram and I assumed this tallied to way more than 2500?!

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
on twitter brighton retweeted someone who said we had sold 24,000 home tickets. I'm guessing that means they are right.

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Anyone at Brighton who gives anyone the evil eye for swearing is a joke the soon we get rid of these the better. :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Some STH will be waiting until they can get a different seat because they want to try a new area (or are fed up with the people near them)

If that's the case then they've chosen a very odd time in the season to do it. Why on earth would you gamble with the queueing system if you don't have to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here