Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm watching a Palace QPR Love in!

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
The BBC anti Albion bias continues.

Might as well have said "we're contractually obliged to show the highlights of the Brighton game but have no wish to discuss it at all".

IT can't all be because we sacked their pundit can it??!?!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Didn't take long for Blight to mention Palace winning last year's play off...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
yep what a waste of time...

They NEVER have anyone fighting our corner. Bright has to get a dig in every time.

Brighton have never been in the Prem. QPR have the experience.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
When asked about the play offs Mark Bright, like he was sharing some amazing stat, said 'Brighton are the only team who haven't been in the Premier League!'

He actually thought that it was a surprise that three former PL teams would find themselves in the Play Offs. In a division where 18 out of 24 teams have been in the Premier League.

Dec 29, 2011
I thought you people were exaggerating, I'm completely speechless at that 'coverage'. Showed the three goals and then immediately starting an in-depth discussion about QPR and never return to Brighton. That was a waste of 15 minutes.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If you stuffed two hundred pounds of dog shit into a shirt, a pair of jeans and blue trainers it would make a more insightful contribution than ****ing thick **** Mark Shight.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
If you stuffed two hundred pounds of dog shit into a shirt, a pair of jeans and blue trainers it would make a more insightful contribution than ****ing thick **** Mark Shight.

Only 200 pounds? you're being very generous there 8.
I have to watch the London edition also and as was stated before, it just felt like they were contractually obliged to just show our goals and say naff all afterwards. All apart from that smug pricks snide comment about us NEVER being in the prem.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here