Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ever bitten off more than you can chew?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
My tickets are secured for both legs of the Play Off's.

Slight problem, Saturday night / Sunday morning I'm doing the 26 miles MoonWalk in London for Breast Cancer before heading North for Derby. Two fantastic causes but I was never going to miss the second leg, if you see me snoozing give me a poke.

Anyone else had to change any plans to fit in the Play-Off's?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Currently i'm still in charge of a large retail operation on Sunday...got to start grovelling tomorrow and hoping the bank holiday weekend has left people in a really good mood and someone will cover me....although on a sunday, when it's like short straws as it is....i'd have more luck drawing blood from a stone. Time to get the tight skirt out for tomorrow!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Yeah. I found myself promoted to Western European Marketing manager for a blue chip corporate.

Didn't know what the **** I was doing.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Yep. Hosting clients at Twickenham for the 7's on Sunday. Have booked ticket and trains for Derby and will just have to get my clients absolutely plastered early doors then slip out unnoticed just after midday. A difficult challenge.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Yer, earlier today I took a rather ambitious mouthful of chicken. Had to spit half of it back out, far to much to chew

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here