Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players/Staff Vehicles

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I know, or think I know, what cars a few of our heroes drive (listed below), but what further knowledge can NSC offer?

Lua Lua - BMW X5 (white, fashionista)

Nathan Jones - Mercedes E class?

Oscar - Range Rover (may have been early days hire car)

Any more......

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Spooky.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
saw lua lua yesterday ,bangin tunes and acting coolllllllll,maybe visiting development players that live opposite moi

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Oscar has a girl's car (WAGS) I believe, Range Rover Evoque. Well that's what is parked in the manager's space in Bennett's Field at games.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Hoskins has a white sporty job, I think it's a Toyota MR2, reg is something like WH05KNS

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
PIG leading in the style front, IMO.

OK, so when I did the stadium tour on Good Friday the player's cars were parked up as they were away. Who drives the Fiat 500 (cream coloured I recall) with a Spanish numberplate? Calderon/Bruno/Orlandi/Lopez/Jones none of the above.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
I remember seeing the top of the range Audi with the numberplate DOB81E driving out the stadium

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
This is a real invasion of the players' privacy. Who cares what cars they drive? Get a life!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is a real invasion of the players' privacy. Who cares what cars they drive? Get a life!

Whilst I agree it is vaguely stalky and weird to care, if a footballer is going to drive around in a hugely expensive sports car with a personalised number plate that tells the whole world who it belongs to, then he can hardly complain about privacy.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I am immensely proud of the fact I do not know any players cars.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here