Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby home ticket

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Did that. Nothing there. Have just emailed the club but I doubt I shall get courtesy of a reply. Will also phone in morning if I can get through. If I don't get ticket there will be hell to play!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did that. Nothing there. Have just emailed the club but I doubt I shall get courtesy of a reply. Will also phone in morning if I can get through. If I don't get ticket there will be hell to play!

Log on to you're ecash account and check events, if it is on their it is loaded on your ST card.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Thanks for advice, it is not on there though. Received email confirmation on 24th April that I had enrolled as a gold member so I have proof. If they have sold my ticket there will be fireworks I can tell you!

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Seagulls over essex can you not go on the ticket website and view stadium plan for your seat and if it is available then just buy it?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Thanks for advice, it is not on there though. Received email confirmation on 24th April that I had enrolled as a gold member so I have proof. If they have sold my ticket there will be fireworks I can tell you!

Can you check your credit/debit card/bank account to see if the money has been taken?

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
Oh, just found confirmation under Purchase History! My history defaulted to 26th March which I assumed was the latest, so I didn't realise I had to do a later search using the filter! Had I received a confirmation email I wouldn't have worried. Thanks guys for all your help and advice, much appreciated!!!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

I'm in the same boat - enrolled as a gold member, got email confirming this, but Derby ticket not in my purchase history and nothing taken from bank account. So you're not the only one.

Seagulls over Essex

Jun 4, 2004
Leigh-on-Sea
I'm in the same boat - enrolled as a gold member, got email confirming this, but Derby ticket not in my purchase history and nothing taken from bank account. So you're not the only one.

Kevo, having logged on, have you tried going to "CHECK YOUR ORDER HISTORY", then entering 01/05/2014 as the FROM date and the 05/05/2014 as the TO date then clicking the blue Filter button? This is where I found my confirmation.

Good luck, I am sure it will be fine.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Oh, just found confirmation under Purchase History! My history defaulted to 26th March which I assumed was the latest, so I didn't realise I had to do a later search using the filter! Had I received a confirmation email I wouldn't have worried. Thanks guys for all your help and advice, much appreciated!!!

Does this mean there won't be hell to pay or fireworks? How disappointing. You seemed determined to have a rant.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
oino_enfield.jpg
Does this mean there won't be hell to pay or fireworks? How disappointing. You seemed determined to have a rant.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Kevo, having logged on, have you tried going to "CHECK YOUR ORDER HISTORY", then entering 01/05/2014 as the FROM date and the 05/05/2014 as the TO date then clicking the blue Filter button? This is where I found my confirmation.

Good luck, I am sure it will be fine.

Thanks - I tried this the other night but it wasn't showing up. It is now though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here