Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To those with Virgin Media and can't make the play offs

Currently half price to add Sports and Movies for 3 months. £17.20 a month and you can cancel after 30 days.

Gotta beat dodgy streams and obv will even give those going a chance to view our potential opposition in the finals.

Hope some find this info useful

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Currently half price to add Sports and Movies for 3 months. £17.20 a month and you can cancel after 30 days.

Gotta beat dodgy streams and obv will even give those going a chance to view our potential opposition in the finals.

Hope some find this info useful

Do you know when that offer started?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
got just sports put on for 11 quid for 3 months :rave: hanx for sharing

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I've just passed 20 years of Nynex/ntl/Virgin full sports & movie package at the current rate of £105 pm & to mark it they've given me a Gold Watch and free pair of tickets to New York

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I've just passed 20 years of Nynex/ntl/Virgin full sports & movie package at the current rate of £105 pm & to mark it they've given me a Gold Watch and free pair of tickets to New York

Did you prompt them or did they contact you? I can't be far off that - need to check dates.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
i'm not too sure he is being serious

Yeah it crossed my mind (short trip) but thought I would risk the ridicule...anything for a free lunch, nothing ventured nothing...blah blah blah

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here