Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

concerns for Season Ticket Holders (Gold & Platinum members) v Derby County

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
firstly, i would like to point out that just because i have had an issue, doesn't mean i am suggesting everyone will, i am not suggesting that, but it is apparant that an unknown number of people are suffering an issue as i did, and you may be one of them.

i upgraded to gold over a week ago, my card details, etc were all correct and up to date, and neither myself or the club had made any changes that may have resulted in an error.

that said however, despite my gold status having been confirmed, an email confirmation received, my card debited, fan points awarded, and the game appearing in my purchase history the reservation for my seat had not been released on to my card.

my intention is not to scaremonger simply to recommend that you check your ecash account for the game on your card for absolute confidence, should you have any concerns.

https://bhafc.fgb-myaccount.com/my-account/my-events/event-details.aspx

i was not aware i could do this, and i imagine there are others who may also be unaware.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 16.06.46.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 16.06.46.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 1,227
Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
As the ticket office is extremely busy, it is possible that cards will be charged on Wed or Thurs. I've been a gold member all season and not failed to have my card charged for three home cup matches.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
As the ticket office is extremely busy, it is possible that cards will be charged on Wed or Thurs. I've been a gold member all season and not failed to have my card charged for three home cup matches.

i signed up recently, so it was not up and running for me all season, had it of been i would not have been concerned and i don't imagine i would have had an issue

.....you think some poor bugga has to manually load thousands of cards, over a period of time? i doubt it, it is an automated process

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
i signed up recently, so it was not up and running for me all season, had it of been i would not have been concerned and i don't imagine i would have had an issue

.....you think some poor bugga has to manually load thousands of cards, over a period of time? i doubt it, it is an automated process

Indeed it is automated which makes me think that as it has been two non-working days since we knew, that it hasn't been done yet.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
firstly, i would like to point out that just because i have had an issue, doesn't mean i am suggesting everyone will, i am not suggesting that, but it is apparant that an unknown number of people are suffering an issue as i did, and you may be one of them.

i upgraded to gold over a week ago, my card details, etc were all correct and up to date, and neither myself or the club had made any changes that may have resulted in an error.

that said however, despite my gold status having been confirmed, an email confirmation received, my card debited, fan points awarded, and the game appearing in my purchase history the reservation for my seat had not been released on to my card.

my intention is not to scaremonger simply to recommend that you check your ecash account for the game on your card for absolute confidence, should you have any concerns.

https://bhafc.fgb-myaccount.com/my-account/my-events/event-details.aspx

i was not aware i could do this, and i imagine there are others who may also be unaware.

Check your email, including junk mail. If there's an email there confirming payment, then you're in. If you don't trust the IT, or are prone to paranoia, then print that email off off and take it along on the night. You'll get in.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Check your email, including junk mail. If there's an email there confirming payment, then you're in. If you don't trust the IT, or are prone to paranoia, then print that email off off and take it along on the night. You'll get in.

thanks, but..... 'that said however, despite my gold status having been confirmed, an email confirmation received, my card debited, fan points awarded, and the game appearing in my purchase history the reservation for my seat had not been released on to my card.'

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Mines ok !!! Both home and away :D

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane

Well surely if the card fails to load, the system doesn't recognise that the seats sold then it goes on re-sale tonight then you MIGHT have a problem? :shrug:

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
thanks, but..... 'that said however, despite my gold status having been confirmed, an email confirmation received, my card debited, fan points awarded, and the game appearing in my purchase history the reservation for my seat had not been released on to my card.'

Take a chill pill fella, it will upload on time!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
thanks, but..... 'that said however, despite my gold status having been confirmed, an email confirmation received, my card debited, fan points awarded, and the game appearing in my purchase history [U]the reservation for my seat had not been released on to my card[/U].'

How could you (or anyone else) know what's on/not on your card? Take along the paper trail. If you can prove payment, you'll get in. Simples. Sake!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
How could you (or anyone else) know what's on/not on your card? Take along the paper trail. If you can prove payment, you'll get in. Simples. Sake!

You get a payment reference number which can be taken in. If you check Event details on your E card, it's there (under Top up Ecash). Mine is done already.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Take a chill pill fella, it will upload on time!

I'm perfectly 'chilled' thank you for your concern, although your comment is so helpful none the less.

Please read what I have taken the time to post in an attempt to HELP OTHERS

I am fine, my card was not loaded, but it is now

I spoke with the club, they apologised and informed me of the error that had affected a number of others and manually updated my card for me.

Is it so hard to believe that I would simply post this information to try and help someone other than myself?!

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014

now wouldn't that be fun on match day, haha

The ability to check prior, as I have suggested should put people minds at rest and save them additional time and effort online, on the phone or on the day, sake!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here