Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

F.A.O: The Season Ticket 'No Shows' Who are Coming to the Amex on Thursday Evening

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
"Where were you when we were shite? Where were you when we were shite?"

Directions to the stadium can be found here: www.seagulls.co.uk, where you can also find a list of our current playing squad. We'll be the ones playing in blue and white stripes. Our manager is Oscar Garcia (former Barcelona player and managed in Israel prior to joining us). His assistant is Nathan Jones (a former Albion player).

Cheers and UTA

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
FAO the season ticket 'no shows'..

Thanks for paying money into the club all season, despite the fact you can't commit to making every game.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Do you have to be no show all season to qualify for this rapturous welcome? I've probably only been to half the homes this season due to having a job that requires Saturday working. I have a ST non the less.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"Where were you when we were shite? Where were you when we were shite?"

Directions to the stadium can be found here: www.seagulls.co.uk, where you can also find a list of our current playing squad. We'll be the ones playing in blue and white stripes. Our manager is Oscar Garcia (former Barcelona player and managed in Israel prior to joining us). His assistant is Nathan Jones (a former Albion player).

Cheers and UTA

Who cares? :shrug:

The Withdean 5000 know who they are. Everything else is just marketing to Twickers types. Hoorah!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The BGCs ( Big Game Charlies ) will be in town on Thursday :clap:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Thank you to the 'no shows'. Sad you couldn't make the games, but your investment has been crucial. Hope you can make it Thursday.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Will be a sad day on Thursday for me.

Of the 7 of us who sit together in the WU only 3 in attendance - my dad has been in hospital for the last month and can't make it - i'll miss him like crazy - 2 have to go to parent teacher evening re GCSE choices (great timing) and one other can't get there due to work commitments. Sad times.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Law of averages says that an STH will miss 1-2 games a season; with 22k STHs, that means 1-2K no shows each game. I'd be amazed if anyone was going to spend £500 to not turn up at all until a big game that they have to pay extra for. And even if they did, I don't understand the animosity towards them.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Another thread about the fans from CM. I'm starting to wonder which way he faces when the game's underway. :cheery:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who cares? :shrug:

The Withdean 5000 know who they are. Everything else is just marketing to Twickers types. Hoorah!

Who cares? The Priestfield 1,500 know who they are.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
The 1000 Immortals who turned up at Gillingham to watch Barnet beat us 3-0. We know who you are and where you were during our darkest hours

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
FAO the season ticket 'no shows'..

Thanks for paying money into the club all season, despite the fact you can't commit to making every game.

:bowdown: Also thanks to those who don't pass their tickets on , makes getting home slightly easier too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here