Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hangleton rangers youth tournament

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Well done to connections at Hangleton Rangers for another sucessfull tournament yesterday.Some great football played by all ages in a well organised ,enjoyable event!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
just been round to my sister to tell my niece that I will be unable to be in Horsham to watch her in goal for Mile Oak Wanderers in the final. 2:15 kick off next Sunday. Fixture clash.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Well done to connections at Hangleton Rangers for another sucessfull tournament yesterday.Some great football played by all ages in a well organised ,enjoyable event!

I got horrible sunburn from refereeing. Was well organised in fairness apart from the knockout stages, where we had absolutely no clue who we were refereeing...

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
My daughter played for Cuckfield Cosmos U12. Lost to Mile Oak in the final. Great day out had by all!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I always find that the best tournaments have the best referees. I couldn't go yesterday as I've got a chest infection but my other half said that they were excellent.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I always find that the best tournaments have the best referees. I couldn't go yesterday as I've got a chest infection but my other half said that they were excellent.

We had quite a few managers after the tournament coming and telling us we did an excellent job. I did U15/U16 girls and U16 boys and the U12 final from what I can remember.

i always find that the best tournaments have the best referees. I couldn't go yesterday as i've got a chest infection but my other half said that they were excellent.

Good refs,good time keeping ie ko,and not too much waiting around to play all help to make a good tournament,a plate competition helps to give all the teams something to play for:moo:

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
I used to play for hangelton rangers back in the day, glad to hear they're still going.

Still going and going from strength to strength!Now one of Brighton and Hove`s biggest youth football clubs!

Last edited:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I reffed the Hangleton tournament for a few years not that long ago (before exam revision got in the way). It was always one of the bigger and better organised competitions (up there with the likes of Worthing Town, Lancing Rangers and Worthing Dynamos). Glad to hear it's gone from strength to strength.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here